Yet another party

OMG I AM SO SORRY MY TABLET AND COMPUTER WAS BROKE AND I COULDN'T DO NOTHIN... (sigh) just...read.

How did i end up like this..with my head in the corner crying until i cant form anymore tears...why did i do it.

*Flashback*

"Hey Ciel i am havin a birthday party...so here"Alois hands me a piece of paper. "I invited Sebastian and Claude and its only going to be us this friday so..ya i hope you come" *lol* Alois runs off blushing. I glance at the paper...3 o'clock.

"Hey, Alois envited you to" Sebastian sighs a little annoyed. "Ya i am goina go you should go to" i smile as the last bell rings. "Ok but only for you plus im not busy tommarow"

Nananana timeskip *you know who you are"

Wow already friday it feels like it was a timeskip or something I get out of bed opening the door to a formal dressed Sebastian "Hey love"He gives me a quick kiss "Still in your pajamas really"He sighs.

"Dont judge me" i whisper and get dressed "Lets go we can just walk Aloises house is not that far away" I say.

"Hmmm what should i wear?" I open my closet door to almost a empty room with few clothes hanging on the shelf. "How bout this.."Sebastian pulls out a blue tux with a white undershirt and black tie.

"I think it brings out you eyes" Sebastian whispers leaning in for a kiss until i place my finger on his lips.

"HmmMMmmm"He mumbles "Sorry no sex until after the party. Sebastian groans at the words.

"You do realize that the party is not formal so you dont have to wear a tux right?" I point to Sebastians clothes.

"Ugh i guess i have to wear this" Sebastian takes off the top to reval a top and jeans under it.

After we get dressed and stop arguing over when we will have sex we exit my house and start to walk.

"Hey by the way Ciel (the cat) is doing great and is very jumpy and points but mostly hides when you are not there". Sebastian wispers.

The trancy house comes into view and already siting outside is Alois waving at up with a grin. "Hey guys Cluade is already in side lets go"Alois grabes my hand seperating it from Sebastians and pulls me inside.

(Cock block Alois)

Soo i would continue but i dont want to make you wait any longer so i will just post this see you later my kittens.