Fun

I hope u guys like this chapter I am having trouble thinking of what to put so plz give me some ideas. Anyway I hope you enjoy the story.

"We should go to the beach, I think it would be fun and it would be our first real date" I could hear the exitment in my voice thinking of a real date with Sebastian.

He grins ear to ear placing a kiss on my forehead then gets up to change. I couldnt help but star at his perfect tan body with slender hips and a perfect... "Enjoying the view" he laughs winking at me. I pick up a pillow and throw it at him making him laugh even harder.

After we get dresses we start to walk to the beach because its not that far away from his house. Sebastians hand locks with mine making me smile. "I love your smile" he whispers making me blush.

"Oh well I love your eyes so mysterious" I whisper back. "Oh really in that case mabye you would be happier in this position" all the sudden we picks me up wraping my legs around his waist pulling me off the ground, I take a good look in his eyes. Everything else drowns in the back ground, its just me and his beautiful eyes. "We are here" he waves a hand in my face pulling me out of my daze.

I jump out of his arms running to the water pulling off my shoes ready to get in the water. Sebastian runs up next to me tryimg to prove he wants to race, I nod runing even faster.

He gains speed and beats me to the water "You have way longer legs than me of course you would win" He laughs at my remark. We both sit in the sand with our feet dipped into the water. Sebastian pulls my head onto his shoulder so I can lean on him.

I only dreamed of this moment sitting on sand looking out into the

ocean with the love of my life. "I love you so much" he wispers into my ear."I love you to, I really mean those words not just using them"

All the sudden Sebastian pulls me into a soft kiss and whispers "I cant be without you". He pulls away leaning his head onto mine staring into my eyes.

"Your eyes are like the ocean so clear on the top but so dreamy once you swim down lower" He closes his eyes, I see a tear drop slide down his check "Love, whats wrong? I whipe the tear off with my thumb.

"I..d..dont want to lose you, I am nothing with out you" I cant help but

cry to feeling the tears on my checks. "Its ok I will never ever leave you I will be with you until end.

He  pulls me into a hug, crying into my shoulder as I cry into his. We sit there for a moment just taking in that its all ok. We pull away and wipe our eyes from the tears.

Sebastian stands giving me his hand to pull me up "Its geting quite dark I will take you home love" He says pilling me up to the side walk.

I hope you liked it I thought it would be cute if Sebastian told Ciel that he was nothing with out him and same with Ciel. I think the "Realsionship" has gotten stronger now.  goodbye my KITTENS