2 | Wellington Family

|©Reandayo - 31 December, 2017|

The cries of the newborn baby echoes through the large mansion. Making the people inside it celebrating amongst themselves.

A new life was born!

The third child of the house master has entered the world!

Sighs of relief swept through the delivery room. The cries of a baby means that the baby has survived. A beautiful baby has been delivered successfully.

Her parents are staring at her lovingly, the beautiful mother held the baby with care as the handsome father are caressing the baby's cheek gently.

"Sweetheart, welcome to the Wellington family."

The father, Alex, took the baby to his arms, every movement of him are skilled and careful, like he's afraid of hurting the baby.

"She's just like the mixture of us" Alex said. "Beautiful."

Beatrice, the mother, raiser her head proudly, "Of course, she's our daughter after all."

"Daughter, huh." He chuckled, "Looks like I have to train our boys and myself more harder to protect this princess."

Beatrice smiled, "Just don't push yourself too hard."

Alex felt tears that had unconsciously run down his cheeks. His wife Immediately wiped it with her finger.

"Thank you, Beatrice. For us, for our family, and for our child."

Two children get inside of the room accompanied by two maids.

The two old maids bow in respect to their masters as they left the room to leave the happy family alone.

A seven years old child grinned at the sight of his baby sister as he held his three years old brother on his hand.

"You want to take a better look at her?" Alex asked.

The seven years old child, Calvin, nods his head calmly while the three years old child, Dylan, nod his head with enthusiasm. The father smiled at their reaction and squats to show the baby on his arms to them.

"She's shoooo cuute!" Dylan squeals, doesn't care if he distrub the baby who's asleep after getting tired of crying.

Calvin nods his head in agreement, "She looks so weak and so fragile."

"Silly, of couse she is. She was just borned." Beatrice chuckled. "You were both like this too when you were babies, you know."

Dylan gasped, "Are we?!"

Alex laughed, "Yeah, and you were also a crybaby like you are now."

"Am I!?" Dylan gasped, but soon glared at his father with teary eyes, "—Wait, that's not the question!"

"I'm not a crybaby!" He argued, looking about to cry, "Brother Calvin, say something!"

Looking at his brother helpless face, Calvin grinned, surely amused.

"I can't argue with that."

Dylan cried, "You're both are mean!"

"Come on boys, don't gang up on Dydy!" Beatrice spoke up.

"Moooom! Don't call me that, I'm not a child anymore!"

"Sure, for a boy who still wets his bed."

Alex smiled sheepishly to his wife who's glaring at him, and continue to smile at the baby on his arms.

"How do you feel about having a new sibling?" He asked his sons, changing the topic.

"I'm soooo happy!" Dylan smiled, clapping his hand in excitement with no signs of him crying previously. "She's so cute that I won't let anyone take her away and keep her to myself!"

"Un."

Calvin smiled as he nod his head in agreement, staring at the small baby.

No one noticed an unfamiliar glint on his eyes.