3 | Cute Little Brother

|©Reandayo - 31 December, 2017|

Three years have passed ever since I was born. During those years my mother gave birth to another boy when I was one year old.

And—

Huh? What's with the abrupt time skip you said?

Aren't you sick of my baby Arc yet?

It's not long enough you said?

Screw that, those days when I was still wearing diapers were too shameful that I have gained a trauma from them.

Anyways, as I was saying. I have turned from the youngest child to an elder sister! Yay!

He's sooo cute I wanna cuddle him all day long. But my two big brothers seems to dislike it and pull me from him and drag me to play with them.

Putting that aside, at my one year old ceremony, I was named Elena Astraea Wellington.

The world I have reincarnated into.. seems to be similar to ancient kingdoms but with technology comparable to my previous life.

Why am I not shocked at the fact that I just turned into baby again you asked? It's because when I woke up I am still under the impression that I was dreaming.

And it feels just like I was not reincarnated into a different world but was just kidnapped to another country instead.

But after doing some research (Eavesdropping from people), this world believes and has proven to have magic, fairytale-like plot or so.

There's no elves, demon, dwarves and the likes. There's magic but it was like a rare sight to find in 'nobles', let alone 'commoners', I heard the chances are so little it can merely counted by hands. So people who have magic, were being worshipped and feared, I believe.

Magic were believed to get inherited from generation to generation, from their parents genetics, so that actually explains why the people who "possessed" magic were commonly nobles.

Six years old.

Those were the minimum age for children to attend magic ceremony to know if they "possessed" magic or not.

Many noble families took this opportunity to debut their children if they possibly "possessed" magic.

And as a noble born soon-to-be 6 years old boy, brother Dylan is not an exception.

I heard the crown prince will also attend as well, as he is at the legal age of the ceremony.

Me and my little brother who is currently two years old are walking hand in hand to the living room in the morning, joining mother and brother Calvin who's waiting for brother Dylan's arrival after the magic ceremony in the morning.

Arriving at the huge living room, we saw mother nervously waiting for his arrival and brother Calvin sitting patiently at the sofa while watching TV.

"Ah, Elena, Fabian, you're awake already? Are you hungry?"

Mother take notice of us and approach us both.

Fabian, my sweet little brother who is still struggling in walking, looked at mother as he grab onto my dress and nod slightly.

N, No... Fabian-chan why are you so cuute. Ahhh.. I'm grateful that I have reincarnated, I can feel what it's like to have a cute adorable little brother.

"Big sistel is hungwy too, wight? Let's eat togethel!"

Yes yes! Let's! Eat! Together!

"No, I want to talk to Elena first."

W, what?

Brother Calvin what do you want to talk about to me? Is it about the books in your room that I stol— I mean, borrowed from you?

Noticing my curious gaze, he spoke,

"The book you asked me yesterday—" He started.

I immediately know what he's talking about, and closed his mouth with my hands to prevent him saying something unnecessary.

"What book?" Mother asked, suspicious of my behavior.

Under the pressure of mother and Fabian's stare, I smiled at them while testing my acting skills.

"Elena found a book at the library and took liking on it. Elena heard there are five volumes of it so Elena asked brother to search for it.."

"Oh, okay."

Mother shrugged it off, but her face says otherwise.