19 | Nineteenth Rank Capture Target

|©Reandayo - 28 February 2018|

After Graham captured the spy and deal with them, on the other side, I closed the book and red through another, hours have passed pretty fast and with only five thick books I read I have only waste two hours on the library.

Previously as a Japanese, at reading english book I tend to read it twice or thrice to upper hand the sentence I couldn't understand.

But this time all of the sentences seems to be very easy to understand. Was it because I have been living in this world with English as it's main language?

After all, people said that it's easier to learn through experience and along those lines.

The thing that confused me and made me curious is that when I'm on book 5, or the latest book that has been published recently.

Have you been on that situation where you want to just hack this author you have taken interest on their book and read all of the drafts they have made?

Fuck yes, the cliffhanger is killing me!

What is this?

The background story of Satsuki and Kai..? Who Kai really is? Who is Satsuki real family?

The author just had to delay the information for next year.

Curse you damned Author!

I check on my mobile phone and search for a discussion thread of this book.

———————————————
[ladybug4;]
WHAT THE FUDGE I JUST READ A FANFICTION OF THE ML AND FL* AND ITS SUPER ANGSTY. I CANT BELIVE THE NO HEART ME JUST CRIED.  (Link Attached)
———————————————

[AN | ML is for Male Lead which is Kai, and FL is for Female Lead who is Satsuki.]

Okay not this.

———————————————
[lovemeandiwillloveyou;]
You know, I kinda want the author to just write some detailed smut on FL and ML on the bed tbh. Like c'mon they just got married and I did not get some fan service what am I living for.
———————————————

I blushed at imagining that and immediately scroll down pretending I didn't read that comment.

———————————————
[bigtheories;]
I don't usually leave comments on a romance novel but the author is so good at foreshadowing and I smell some plot twist coming.

Idk, maybe the ML and the FL is actually half-siblings or something
———————————————

I feel the same too.. but your theory did not make sense. Why the author make us married in the first place if we are siblings? That's taboo and irrational.

After reading some interesting threads I went to search some information about the book.

According to the Internet, the author published the book once every year, and that the author is very mysterious.

They send the story drafts anonymously via email to the publisher company. The only thing that was given is that their pen name is Pluto.