11 | Surrounded

|©Reandayo - 24 January, 2018|

Elena walked towards the car while being guided by Graham at her side. Completely feeling uncomfortable and was trying to ignore the guards surrounding her that were watching every steps of hers.

Her father made sure that every units who will guard his daughter today were secretly armed and are the best of the best.

A driver and three men including her personal bodyguard are at her car, two maids including her personal maid and another five men follows with another car, and the last five men who are already arrived and standby at her destination. The total of sixteen.

Internally sighing, she noticed a glimpse of Fabian waving his hand sadly at the window of the mansion's second floor and started to cry while Dylan hit his head and seemingly scolded him for something. But he made sure to wave goodbye to her as well.

Elena snickers, "They act like I will be gone forever."

She nod at them and waved before walking into the car. Graham and another bodyguard of hers followed at both sides. Before she even knew it, she got sandwiched between the two full of muscles men inside the luxurious car.

Awkward silent approach the eight years old girl and the grown men.

"Young miss, good morning and welcome aboard. Please make sure to fasten your seatbelt before we depart."

The guy that sat beside the driver broke the silence with a grin from the rear mirror.

Graham immediately fasten Elena's seatbelt before she even reach them.

"Now, go."

"Aye, captain." The man replied, giving signals to the driver. The car started to move.

"Young miss, do you want a cake? I bought this at the popular shop nearby. Heard that black forest is your favorite." He offer a box of cake. "I prefer strawberry shortcake though, it taste good."

"Not now Jovan." The other man on Elena's left side retorted, pushing the box back to it's owner.

The twenty years old man laughs at his reply while eating his rejected strawberry shortcake.

"Don't be too stiff, Kaiden. She's just a kid." He grinned, but his body stoned up as he notice Graham's glare.

"Our lord's kid."

"I know, I know." Jovan raised both of his hands, making eye contact with Graham through the rear-view mirror.

"Geez, Captain and Kaidan really needs to calm down." He muttered, "I can't believe after all these years I manage to remained sane teaming up with those two."

"Anyways," Jovan continue, earning a groan from Kaiden, "Young miss, do you like barbies? Well, of course you do! Oh man, the princess and the popstar one is my favorite. Do you—"

"I am not fond of watching barbies, Mr. Jovan." Elena cut his words with a polite smile.

Jovan was taken aback, ".....Huh, that's weird.. every girl I know likes that beautiful doll."

"The only female you know is your nephew." Kaiden said, obviously annoyed.

"Pft, who said so? Beside her I also have befriended the young miss, right?"

"Stop shaming yourself Jovan. Befriending her or not you still won't get a raise." Graham spoke up with his heavy voice.

"Oh boo, captain's no fun." Jovan sink into his seat. "But, young miss, if you dislike barbie, then what do you prefer to watch? When I was your age I watch that ninja with yellow hair and cat whisk on his cheeks."

"To answer your question, I don't particularly dislike it. I have no problem watching it, but I'll get bored halfway through it." Elena confessed, feeling interested by the cartoon Jovan had mentioned.

"What's the title, though?" She asked, wanting to confirm her suspect.

"It's.. Naruto, I guess?" He rub his fingers on his chin. "I don't quite remember but it's the best series I have watched."

"Wow, it's popular here too?" Elena unconsciously muttered, gaining a few curious glances from the men.

"Huh? Say that again, young miss?"

"No, nothing."

"What's his last name, though?"

"Huh, why did you ask, young miss?" Jovan asked.

"Just want to confirm something. I've heard of the same title. I'm curious if what you're telling me is the same as what I watched."

"Ohh? Is that so?" Jovan grinned, surely amused that his young miss is not as he think her to be.

"It's Shippuden, I think."

"It's Uzumaki, stupid." Kaidan barked.

"Oh, for a boy as serious as you to know this, it is an unexpected surprise."

"Shut up or I will skin you aliv—."

The car stopped unexpectedly and made them jump.

"The fuck?" Jovan hissed to the driver.

The driver nervously gesture to outside. Four cars were surrounding the two luxurious cars who are from the rich Wellington household.

Graham took his gun calmly, smiling at the view of a little girl who is still calm and collected even though she knew what's up.

"It seems like we have some little obstacles." Kaiden glared at the cars.

Jovan's playful aura has now turned serious, "How stubborn, I'm wrong thinking that they had already given up...."

"Young miss' safety is our priority." Graham reminded, "Don't get it too personal."

Jovan smiled in response, "Of course."

He opened the car's door and went outside, followed by the other bodyguards on the other car, and the men surrounding them.

"Elena, stay at the car." Graham ordered his young miss who he saw as his little sister.

Graham turned to the driver and ordered, "Lock the doors. Don't let anyone come inside."

Before he walk outside, an arm has reached to his three piece cloth.

"Stay alive." Elena ordered.

Graham nod.

"You too."

| AUTHOR NOTE  |

I was supposed to publish it earlier than now, but everytime I press the PUBLISH button, they kept on making me restore the story. It's annoying, gosh.

I hope you like this chapter, leave a vote and comment please. To be honest it made me feel more pressured but at the same time happy, and that's what making me publishing the story.