#8 He can't leave me

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Heyy guuys😄. I just wanted to let you know that the person who copied the story is gone 👏. Thanks for supporting me! You are the best 😚😚!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Y/n pov:

I was not feeling well. How was I even supposed to react to his action. It's not like I did not like it. I liked it a lot. How his lips moved on mine. I never wanted it to end. His gentle touch on my tight. But was he feeling the same? Was I good? Was I bad? Wait...WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING!? He was my teacher. Why did I even think about him kissing me. It was not right. Well he did kissed me. It wasn't my fault. But still...I wished for a 2. kiss. Why a teacher?! For real now the person that is the most taboo.
"Y/N CAN YOU FINALLY LOOK AT ME!" A loud voice pulled me out of my day dreaming.
"What?" I looked up and saw Taehyung standing above me not really the happiest. He looked angry.

I hated him being angry

I hated him being angry. Specially at me. All the eyes were on us but he didn't seem to care and I felt a bit embarrassed. We had lunch right now so all the students were in the cafeteria.
"I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TALK TO YOU FOR 10 MINUTES NOW AND YOU DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU." He was screaming the hair off my head. Well that really wasn't necessary. I was sitting with Tae but I guess I acted like a ghost.
"S-sorry I was just lost in my thoughts." I answered not even looking at him. It was quite embarrassing.
"YOU SAY THIS ALL THE TIME!" He continued yelling but after this sentence he stopped for a moment.
"Don't you wanna be my friend anymore?" He asked. This question broke my heart. I looked up at him in surprise. He was full red and his eyes could kill at the moment. How could he think of something like that.
"No it's just...I'm sorry Tae." I whispered and looked into his eyes.
"Why aren't you telling me if something is bothering you." He said with now a little softer tone.
"But I-I'm really alright..." I looked away and lied. Why did I have to be sich a bad lier. Everybody would have known that I was lying.
"Yeah whatever. If you are ready to talk then call me." He said and with that disappeared from my view. I really messed up with him right? I wanted to go after him and talk to him but for some reasons I didn't. I couldn't. My head was spinning around but not like before. Not because of Jimin. Now I also felt dizzy. This wasn't normal anymore. I tried to pull myself up and went to get some fresh air. I sat down at the corner of the school building and enjoyed the weather. No one was around. Everything was in silence. I guess this was what I needed at the moment. I closed my eyes just to relax a little. Just a little.
"I will be up in a minute. Just a minute."...

*
I opened my eyes and realised that I wasn't outside anymore. Instead of that, I was at the nurse. Yeah again. How great. Did I miss something?
"Why am I here?" I asked with a sleepy voice. For my luck this time the nurse was there.
"Oh you are awake. You fell asleep outside so a teacher brought you here." She answered. That was odd
"Who?" I rubbed my eyes while asking and sat up.
"Mr. Park." No. Fucking. Way.
"He said you looked really pale so he better brought you here then leaving you on the cold ground." I had a shocked face. Why couldn't that man just leave me alone!?
"Do you feel better?" She asked.
"What...oh-yes thank you." I answered and stood up to walk out.
"You can stay a little longer if you want to. Just to make sure that you wont collapse." She looked over to me and tried to make me stay but I really just wanted to run away.
"No it's okay. I won't push myself that hard." I said and she nodded. With that I walked out of the room really fast not even thinking of looking back. That man really just carried me to the nurse. He was insane. I walked down the hall when someone placed a hand on my shoulder. I turned around in surprise just to be meet by his eyes. Oh no...
"Do you feel better Y/n?"
"Oh...ehm...yes Mr. Park." Of course Mr. Park. Someone else couldn't be.
"Alright then. I saw you outside and I thought something badhappened so I took you to the school nurse." He said with a smile.

I hated that smile because I loved it so much

"I see...thank you" I answered not even looking up. Why was he acting like nothing happened. It's not like we didn't kiss in the same room he just took me to. I was about to walk away but he talked again
"No need to thank me. I am glad I found you. You could have get a cold or something." I lifted my head up. Just a tiny bit to take a look at his face. Bad idea. To handsome. God his lips. They were already killing me even though I looked at him for just a second.

 They were already killing me even though I looked at him for just a second

"Well then I will see you in P.E." He said and walked away. It took me a minute to realise what he just said.
"Oh no...HE IS MY P.E. TEACHER!!"

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Next chapter P.E. with Jimin. 😏 That will be interesting.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜