#62 Teach me Mr Perfect

Y/n Pov:

"Alright. Maybe I messed up a little." He finally spit it out and I couldn't believe my ears.
"Bitch you said what?" I looked with a hella confused face. This is a joke.
"I MESSED UP OKAY HAPPY NOW!" He yelled and hit the steering wheel again. Bro what is going on here.
"I was only thinking about the fact that he is your teacher and it creeped me out. And also that he is my best friend and you are my sister it was weird." He started and I crossed my arms.
"But Jimins sister-." I wanted to say but he cut me off.
"I know. Let me finish." He said.
"I couldn't look at the situation from a different angle. From the angle where he is the person I trust the most and know he would never betray me. Where he is the most caring and protective person I know. The way he talked about you. He really loves you." He said and laid his head on the steering wheel.
"No shit sherlock." I provoked because I was still pissed.
"Stop it I know I messed up. But you are not an angle either." He pointed his finger at me. I rolled my eyes.
"Took you long enough to realize it. For me to cry my eyes out and Jimin to talk his mouth bloody. Finally your eyes are open. Pigface" I said and now he was the one rolling his eyes.
"Yeah I guess I deserved that." He said as he lifted his head.

"So what do we do now?" I asked and laid back on the seat with my arms still crossed

"So what do we do now?" I asked and laid back on the seat with my arms still crossed. Jungkook looked at me.amd then looked back at the road.
"God I hope I won't regret this." He said and started driving again but instead of going straight he turned around. I watched for a second confused until I realized.
"Are you...?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and he just smirked. Suddenly a huge smile appeared on my face.
"Oh my God thank you!!" I jumped to hug him but he pushed me back.
"Yo I am driving are you crazy?!" He yelled but I just laughed. Finally everything is taking a good turn.
"But you need to be careful. If this comes out you two are in big trouble." He said with a serious face. I nodded like thousand times. We finally arrived and I almost jumped out of the car.
"You coming?" I looked back inside because Jungkook didn't get out.
"I better talk with him some other time. When we both cooled down." He said and I nodded.
"Take care and don't get to touchy." He said and I just sticked my tongue out and run to the door. Jungkook left and now I was standing here again about to press the bell. Deep breath and just do it. I lifted my hand and pressed the ring. I could hear him walking to the door. The steps got louder and louder and finally the door opened. He stood there shocked. I just smiled.
"You are not going to let me in?" I asked and he stepped to the side still with the shocked face. He was so confused.
"Y/n did you just sneak out? He will go insane." Jimin said as he held my hand.
"I didn't." I said with a huge smile. He didn't get it.
"He is not okay with this." He said still panicking a little.
"Maybe he is." I answered. He raised an eyebrow.
"What?" He asked and I had to smile even more.
"Maybe he drove me here." I said really sneaky. His eyes grew. Now he get it.
"Did he...allow it?" He asked not really believing.
"Maybe." I answered sneaky again.
"No he didn't."
"I said he did." I stepped closer and looked into his eyes.
"How? Why? I am confused." He said in an insanely speed and I had to laugh.
"You gave him a pretty good speech." I said and he just stared. Not moving or saying anything at all. Suddenly he picked me up and started spinning me around.
"Did he really? I can't believe. I love you so much!" He yelled and hugged me tight.

 I love you so much!" He yelled and hugged me tight

I laughed hard.
"Alright stop. You suddenly act like a child." I said and smiled at him. He let me down and held my face.
"I can't do anything about it. You bring my baby side out." He smiled and kissed me.
"Awww my Jiminyy. I love you too." I pinched his cheeks and giggled.
"You know what that means?" He asked and smirked at me.
"What?" I looked questioning. He leaned closer to my ear and whispered.
"I can destroy you without feeling bad afterwards." His hot breath hit my neck. Alright daddy is back. I turned red on like seconds.
"Can you destroy me now?" I asked with a quiet voice. He smirked and pulled me even closer.
"Anytime you want. I will make you scream my name and beg for more. I want to stroke you perfekt body and kiss every single part of it and after that I will fuck you so hard that you will need a wheelchair. You will enjoy every second of it." He smirked and I was wet like a waterfall. Why is he cute and sexy at the same time. He knows what he does to me when he talks like this.

 He knows what he does to me when he talks like this

I pulled him closer by his shirt and bit his ear.
"Teach me Mr. Perfect." I said and he picked me up.
"You only have to say once." This night was the best night I even had. A bright future is coming and it includes this perfekt man. My Mr Perfect.

~THE END~
.
.
.
.
.
.
Or not? 😏