#35 Lunch and fun

Y/n Pov:

I grabbed my bag and quickly made my way to the P.E. hall. Nobody was in the gym and the girls dressing room was also empty. I knew for sure that the boys dressing room was also empty because it was way to quiet. The only room left was the teachers dresser. The door wasn't fully closed so I peaked my eyes into the room. I was right and it really was Jimin standing at his table with his phone in the hand. Of course he didn't had his shirt on. What is with him always showing of his abs.
"Hey Y/n." He said without even taking his eyes of the screen.

" He said without even taking his eyes of the screen

(Imagine him without T-shirt)

As if he heard me. I slowly walked into the room.
"You don't need to spy on me, you know? You already have me." He turned to me and smiled at me. I blushed a little.
"I wasn't spying. I actually wanted to talk with you." I said just a little awkward and stood in the middle of the room. He placed his phone in his jeans pocket and walked closer to me.
"Oh is that so? What did you wanna talk about?" He asked as he pulled me closer by my waist. I smirked at him and placed my arms around his neck.
"Oh so you wanted to talk about this!" He smirked as well and leaned closer to me. I closed my eyes and the next moment his soft lips were placed on mine. We started to make out and I pressed myself tight to him. I could tell he was smirking while kissing. He broke the kiss and looked deep into my eyes.
"Does it sound weird if I say that I was actually hoping you would come?" He asked and I smiled and continued kissing him. He responsed the kiss and picked me up. I was placed on the table and our kiss started to turn intensive. I put my arms on his chest and traveled up and down on it. I love to touch his warm body. He broke the kiss just for a second so he could remove my shirt and then continued. I opened his belt and also his jeans. He lifted me a little so he could pull my panty down. I was wearing a skirt so it was easy.
"Y/n, I can tell that you are already wet." He whispered into my ear and continued kissing this time my neck. I closed my eyes once again and let my head fall back. The moans already started to come out of my mouth. I digged my nails into his back and bit my lips. He pulled me closer to himself and opened my legs even more.
"You make me so horny only by touching me." He whispered and placed his hands on my breast. His hands started to travel down to my belly. He was playing with my belly piercing and then he pulled his boxer down. I just heard him do so because my eyes were still closed. He pulled me even closer so that I could have fell of the desk but he was holding me tight. I could feel is body temperature risind every second. Suddenly I felt his lips touching my ear.
"You ready?" He quietly asked and I nodded. I could feel him slowly entering me. It didn't hurt at all. It felt good. When he was fully into me he started to move it in and out and also moved me. It felt really pleasuring. My whole body felt like fire. I started to move by myself and now it felt even better. He started moaning and moving even faster. I digged my nails into his back and scratched down on it. At this point he let a very loud moan out and pushed really hard into me.

I placed my lips on his and started kissing him to keep him quiet

I placed my lips on his and started kissing him to keep him quiet. We can't risk someone to find us. Jimin would lose his job and in the worst case even land in jail. His moves started to get a little slow and I also slowed down. He is tired. When he almost wasn't moving I let go of his back and gently placed my hands on his face. He hugged me to his body and placed his hands on my back. Now we were focused on kissing again. Suddenly he picked me up and pressed me against the wall. His dick was pushed inside me again. He started to move again without breaking the kiss. I threw my arms around his neck. He was moving faster and faster and now it was imposibble to keep on kissing because we were moaning so much. I broke the kiss and leaned my head against the wall. I completely forget where I was and just focused on Jimin. My temperature must have been very high just like Jimins. He pushed inside me harder and harder.
"Y-y/n..." He said. After this I felt him come. This was for me enough to make me come as well. We slowed down and looked at each other. He smirked.

"You really made me tired this time

"You really made me tired this time." He said out of breath and pulled out. We both slide down on the ground and I couldn't stop smiling. That was the best till now but somehow I couldn't completely focus on him because this stupid text I sent him was still hunting me.
"Jimin about that text the other night...you should just forget it." I said it really awkwardly and first he looked at me puzzled. Once it hit him what I was trying to say, he chuckled and brushed through his hair.
"Oh that text. I understand now." He said smiling and lent his head back against the wall. It was so embarrassing that I didn't even want to look at him anymore.
"Don't you think it was a bit fast?" He asked and this gave me the last bit. I was so embarrassed. How stupid must have I looked after all this. Why am I even that stupid that I bring it up right after having the best sex ever. I just ruined everything. Suddenly Jimin lent closer to my ear and I felt his hot breath hit my neck.
"I'm kidding. I love you too." He said and I felt my breathing stop. Did I even hear it correctly or was I just tripping? I looked over to him and saw him smirking at me. My blushed face came back and I must have looked like a tomato.
"I wanted to say it personally. It's quiet a big deal for me." He explained and my emotions were all over the place. I was excited, happy and also wanted to cry. He was really killing me. Before completely embarrassing myself, I decided to change topic and somehow pull myself together.
"We need to go back. Lunch time is almost over." I said and wanted to stand up but Jimin pulled me back down into his lap.
"Just a little longer." He said and hugged me tight. We were just sitting there not saying anything. Jimin against the wall and me between his arms. I enjoyed spending time with him but he was also making me so nervous because he was so perfect. Why was he doing this to me?
"Mr. Park?!"...Huh? Who was that?

Huh? Who was that?