#25 Fifthy Shades of Park Jimin

Y/N Pov:

"We should try something else." He smirked and I was sure that something messy is going on in his head. With one last push he took his fingers out.
"Just a second." He let go of my hands and stood up. I wasn't that much of a mess this time so I pushed myself up to see what he was doing. He walked to the dresser and took a tie out. I stared confused as he walked back and leaned back above me. He grabbed my hands and pushed them back above my head again. There was a huge smirk on his face.

Wait

Wait... Don't tell me he is planing to do Fifty Shades of Park Jimin.
"Tell me when it's to much." He said and tied my arms together. I didn't knew if I should freak out or if I should like it. He held one side of the tie so I couldn't move away. I stared into his eyes. They were sparkling like never before. It seemed like he was waiting for this the whole time long.
"I will show you something you never seen before." He whispered and started to open his jeans. In a second it was already on the floor. For his boxer he took himself a much longer time to remove it. Extra to tease me. Even though I felt strange with my hands tied above my head I had to admin that he is sexy as fuck. Slowly his boxer was down and his hard member was revealed. He leaned down and kissed me. I wanted to toach him. I wanted to feel his warm body with my hands but I couldn't. He wouldn't let go in any case.
"You really are fighting." He smirked when he broke the kiss.

"Now watch

"Now watch." He said into my ear and held on of my legs up. It was placed on his shoulder and he kissed down on it. After one last smirk he placed his dick before my hole and entered me. Just as gentle as before. I pressed my head into the bed and closed my eyes. It hurted but only at the beginning. I took it much better then the first time. He moved slowly in and out and I was bitting my lips trying to keep the moans in. His movements started to get faster and with it his breathing was also faster and louder. I opened my mouth and let the sounds come out. I was still trying to get out of his grip but less then before. Now I was more focused on the feeling he gave me. He let go of the tie and placed his hand on my hip. My hips were pulled up and now he was fully into me. Now that I could move my arms I placed them around his neck. They were still tied together with the tie but at least I could move them away and hug him. He turned me on top of him without even thinking of pulling out. I removed my arms from around his neck and held them before him so he can untie it. He smirked and then started to remove it from my frists. Once they were of I pressed my arms into his hair and leaned down to kiss him. He kissed back and placed his hands on my ass. I started slowly moving while kissing. There were moans coming out of mine and also his mouth so it was like impossible to keep on kissing. I sat back up and started moving a little faster. Jimin kept on breathing really loud. He grabbed my thigh and moved me even faster then I already was.
"Ah yes...just like this..." He moaned and I smirked next to a moan. I felt my body tingling and I knew that I was about to come. I moved faster and moaned louder. So did Jimin.
"Ah...J-Jimin." He already knew what I ment even though I couldn't really talk. I slowed down and he let go of my thigh and placed his hands on my waist. Just after this I came and short after it he did too. I leaned next to him and hugged him. He placed his arm under my head and we were like this for some minutes without saying a word.
"Y/n you really need to go home. I am sure that your family is already really worried." He said while stroking my back. I pressed my face into his chest.
"I can tell them that I slept at Taehyungs place." I said with a tired voice.
"Oh so you wanna stay for the night?" He asked with a smirk.
"Can't I?" I answered also with a smirk.
"That's not a question anymore." He said and pulled me closer to him. We locked our bodies. I almost fall asleep but Jimin shook me.
"Let's take a shower first." He said and  stood up.
"I don't want to." I whined without opening my eyes and just kept on laying on the bed.
"Alright." He laughed and suddenly I was lifted up of the bed.
"You are just like a ten year old." He said while smiling.

I smiled as well but didn't said anything just let him carry me

I smiled as well but didn't said anything just let him carry me. As we arrived at the bathroom Jimin placed me in the bathtub. We washed ourselves. Well more like Jimin wash both of as while I was just laying on his chest. After the bath he gave me one of his shirts and we went back to bed. In like no time I was already asleep. The last thing I knew was Jimin hugging me tight.

Aaaaahhhh~ I think the last part was so cute. Imagine Jimin doing this to you. Your welcome😉.

 Your welcome😉