#45 Love me too

"Look Y/n, Jimin is already here." Said Jungkook and walked up to Jimin. Alright let start this. I also walked closer with my mom and when Jimin saw us he stood up and also walked up to us.
"Hey Jimin." Jungkook waved at him happily.

" Jungkook waved at him happily

"Morning everyone." Jimin answered and looked at me. A little smirk formed on his mouth as he watched me but only after some seconds he removed his eyes of me.
"I hope you brought everything you need." Jungkook said and Jimin smiled and nodded.
"Of course I did. You know I am really organized not like others." He smiled at Jungkook and I had to laugh a little because Jungkook really wasn't organized at all.
"Alright now that you successfully made fun of me we can finally go." Jungkook said and went up to my mom and gave her a hug.
"Come back soon dear." Mom said with some tears in her eyes.
"I will don't be to upset. We will talk everyday just like before." Jungkook gave her a warm smile and then hugged her again.
"Take care of my baby and of yourself too." Mom said still between Jungkook arms and he nodded. They let go of each other and then mom came to me.
"Oh Y/n what will I do without you. The house will be so empty." She said almost tearing up.
"Mom it's just for a week. You will be fine." I said as I laughed and hugged her. It's funny how she makes such a drama out of it but at least I know that she loves me a lot.
"This one week will feel like one year." She said as she hugged me back really tight.
"M-Mom that's t-to tight." I tried to say because she pressed all the air out of me. This woman.
"Alright I will stop now." She said as she dried her eyes and smiled.
"Take care and Mr. Park, please look after my daughter." Mom looked at Jimin as she told him. He gave her a smile and nodded.

 He gave her a smile and nodded

"Don't worry I will." After he answered he turned to me and smirked. I started to blush. Oh God this will be a vacation.
"We have to go now." Jungkook said and after another big hug to my mom we started to walk to the plane. The line wasn't long at all. I guess not a lot of people are flying to Seoul in the middle of the week.
"We are perfect in time. Maybe a little to early." Said Jungkook as he looked at his wach.
"That's good. I hate beeing late." Jimin answered.
"Y/n this will be your best vacation ever I can promise you that." Jungkook started talking to me but somehow I couldn't focus on him at all. My mind was somewhere else. I was thinking of something. Or better said on someone. Can you guess who? Yeah...Taehyung. He knows everything. He knew it for a long time and I didn't realise it. Now I am flying away and he is sitting at home with this information. He told me though that he won't tell anybody and I believe him. I know him and I believe him but I just don't want to leave like this. Our last meet was a little weird. Things happened and I don't know what to thing or do now. Will I ever be able to look at him like before... I kissed him so he won't tell... I used him... How could I. I am the worst.
"Y/n!" Now I am even hearing his voice in my head. I just can't cut off. He is the only thing I am thinking of.
"Y/n!" Oh please stop I can't handle this.
"Y/n!!!" Once again his voice... Wait... That sounded way to real. Was this really just my imagination?
"Y/n wait!" This...this was real... I turned around just to see Tae running up to us. But why? I don't understand this. Is he really there.
"Wait for me!" He screamed and didn't stop running until he reached us.
"Oh Taehyung." Jungkook also turned around and said in surprise.
"H-hay Jungkook." Tae answered out of breath.
"I'm glad you made it in time. We still have some minutes so if you want to say goodbye than go ahead." Jungkook smiled and we both nodded. Jimin just stood there not saying a word until Tae gave him a death glare. Jimin tilted his head to the side and was about to say something but I pulled Taehyung to the side so we can talk face to face without them hearing us.
"Why are you here." I asked him confused.
"I just wanted to say bye." He answered without looking at me. This sounds weird to me.
"Come on. Really? Just this?" I asked suspicious and now he finally looked at me. Let's hear.
"I just couldn't let you go like this." He started.
"Y/n I am sorry that I made you do that. I know you did it just to protect him and to see that you love someone that much breaks my heart because...the one you love is not me. It kills me inside." He finished his speech with tears in his eyes.

I just stood there with my heart in million peaces

"Taehyung..." I went closer to him and held his face with my hands.
"I do love you silly."...