#23 Cooking? Please no!

Y/N Pov:

Jimin held my hand and helped me stand into the bathtub. The warm water started to flow on my body. I relaxed and leaned back. He started to wash my shoulders down to my breast and stomach. I could hear a little smirk and i looked at him.
"What is so funny?" I asked and raised one eyebrow.
"Nothing. I just like your piercing." He smirked again.

I blushed and looked down at my belly button piercing (i hope you were thinking about another piercing😏)

I blushed and looked down at my belly button piercing (i hope you were thinking about another piercing😏). It was there the first time he saw me nacked but i guess he haven't realised it or he had better things to do then foxus on my belly. Because of this thought i needed to smirk too. He continued washing me. Everywhere without toaching me to much. He could have but he did not because he knew that i didn't felt good. I really am glad that he is not like the other young boys who doesn't care and take their chance whenever they can.
"Can you stand up?" He asked and went to grab a towel. I nodded and stood up. He wrapped the towel around me and helped me out of the bathtub. I stood there while he dried me. Somehow i felt strange but it's better then before. I calmed down a little. He was finish and placed the towel on my shoulders.
"I will give you something to wear." He walked with me to his room and opened the wardrobe while I was standing in the middle of the room. This room is also really big. As if he can buy i house like this as a teacher. I stared at him removing a pullover from the hanger and pulled it over my head. It was at least 3 sizes bigger then my own clothes. Well i am not much shorter but he has lot of muscles and i am thin so no wonder. I still have an ass so don't say a word. He stared at me and laughed.

"You look so cute

"You look so cute. I would hug you but my clothes are still wet." He said and walked back to the closet. I shyly smiled when he wasn't looking anymore. He placed a jeans and t shirt on his chair and started to remove his wet shirt. For me it felt like he removed it in slowmotion. His amazing body was revealed and i had dirty things going on in my head.

Without really realising it i walked closer to him and wrapped my arms around him

Without really realising it i walked closer to him and wrapped my arms around him. My body wanted to. He looked back at me with a surprised face while i was hugging him from behind. Eventhough he had the cold and wet shirt on before his body was still warm. He turned around and hugged me as well.
"You little koala." He said and laid his chin on my head. I pressed my face into his bare chest and enjoyed his warm temperature. He leaned down and placed his soft lips on mine. His lips were puffy and cold but also sweet. It felt like i was kissing my favourite ice cream. He locked his tongue with mine and we started making out. This was the most romantic kiss until now. My stomach was full with butterflies. I locked everything out around me and focused only on Jimin. He wrapped his arms around me and i placed mine on his shoulders. He pulled me closer and kissed me deeper. Our bodies were toaching while our lips were conected. We were like this for a really long time but then he pulled away.
"We can't continue like this or i won't be able to hold myself back." He said and i nodded a little. He hugged me again.
"Y/n you are burning up." He said and placed his hand on my forehead.
"Yeah, I guess I have fever." I said into his chest because we were still hugging. We let go on each other and he quickly put a new shirt on. Jimin took out a blanket from the dresser and walked over to me. He placed the blanked on my back and we walked back to the living room. I sat down on the couch and Jimin turned the TV on.
"Did you eat today?" He asked and raised an eyebrow. Like he had something on his mind.
"...No." I said quietly. His eyes widened.

"Nothing?!" He sounded worried

"Nothing?!" He sounded worried. I shook my head as a no and without saying anything else he made his way to the kitchen. I watched him put some stuff on the table and starting to make something. He was walking up and down and I had that feeling that he isn't the cooking type of person.
"Ah fuck. Why isn't this working?!" He swered. Now I was sure that he had no idea how to cook.
"Shit!" He yelled when a cup of water fell out of his hand. I laughed at him. He smiled awkwardly. I leaned against the couch cause my stomach was already hurting because of laughing.
"Yeah, yeah just laugh." He whined and continued doing some 'food'. I smiled evily and closed my eyes. Even when I feel like shit he can make me laugh. Slowly I fell asleep with a smile on my face-...wait...DO I NEED TO EAT WHAT HE IS COOKING RIGHT NOW?!

DO I NEED TO EAT WHAT HE IS COOKING RIGHT NOW?!