#24 Super hot teacher

Y/N Pov:

I felt a gentel toach on my arm. I opened my eyes and saw Jimin smiling at me.
"I guess your fever went down." He said and placed a tablet with Kimchi and rice before me. It looked really good but when I looked over to the kitchen and saw what a mess it was just because of this little food I laughed again.
"Just eat it." He showed the spoon into my hand and sat down next to me.
"Alright, sorry." I whipped my tears away that were already falling because of the much laughing and started eating. Surprisingly it was really good.
"Is it good?" Jimin stared with hopeful eyes at me. I smiled and nodded. I continued eating and didn't stopped until everything was gone.
"Finish." I handed him the plate and he smiled widely.

He placed the plate on the little table and turned back to me

"You want me to take you home?" He asked and I lowered my head.
"I don't know..." I answered. If Jungkook sees me like this he will ask so many questions. I really don't need that right now.
"Do you wanna stay a little longer?" He asked gently and I nodded.
"Come here." He placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to his chest. I laid my head on him and we started watching a movie.
It felt really good in his arms but something is wrong. Oh yeah... HE IS STILL MY TEACHER!
.
.
.
We were still watching some random stuff and talked a little. Well he was the one talking and I just tried to hide my confused face.
"What's wrong? You are acting weird." He recognized. Fail. I thought for a moment if I should tell him or not. At the end I decided to tell him. He helped me before so he could help me again. The only difference is that this time it's about him.
"Jimin what are we?" I asked without facing him. I was scared that he would say it was just for fun because I guess I love this guy.
"Is this the reason why you are like this?" He asked and smiled at me.

I nodded shyly. Suddenly I felt his soft lips toaching mine. He kissed me gently and held my face between his hands. He pulled away and looked deep into my eyes.
"Is this an answer for your question?" He smiled at me. My face was still between his hands and he was really close. I felt myself burning up and I started smiling as well. I threw my arms around him and hugged him tight. It looks like I have a relationship with my super hot teacher.
"I guess your fever is not the reason for your temperature now." He whispered into my ear. I was sure that he smirked.
"Alright, enough romantic for today. You need to go home." He pulled away and stood up. I knew he was right. It was late and Jungkook would be worried but I just wanted to stay here like this. It was just perfect. Perfect with a little smut~.
"Come on. Your clothes are dry." He held his hand out and I grabbed it. We walked back to his room and he went to grab my stuff. He came back and placed the clothes on the bed. Without them he walked up to me.
"Actually I do like you with my shirt on." He leaned closer and kissed me. I smirked and pulled away.
"Weren't you the one who said it's enough for today?" I asked with sarkasm. He pulled me closer and started kissing my neck.
"I don't care. I can't hold back any longer. I want you." He whispered with shaky voice. I guess he is already horny. He picked me up and walked to the bed without stopping kissing my neck. I pressed my hand into his hair and moaned.
"Ah...hmmm...shit~." I said between moans.
"Watch your language tiny girl." He whispered and laid me on the bed. He was on top of me.

"Who is tiny here? I am not much shorter then you

"Who is tiny here? I am not much shorter then you." I whined and crossed my arms under my breast. He laughed.
"I am two times wider then you." He said and leaned closer. He grabbed both of my arms and pinned them above my head.
"And I am also stronger then you." He smirked. I just stared waiting for him to make a move. He pressed my hands together and held them with just one hand. With the other one he traveled down my body. He stroked my neck, my breast, my stomach and stopped just before my panty. I only had his shirt and my underwear on. He pressed his fingers under my panty and started to slowly pull it down. His fingers teaching my body let shivers run down my thigh. My heart is beating in a crazy way.
"Oh my god. You make me so horny." He said and threw my underwear on the floor. I watched how the sweat was already building on his forehead. He leaned down and kissed me really deep and lust full. His fingers stroked my thigh and slowly they moved between my legs. I moaned every time he moved closer to my center.
"Give me that pussy." (Ihadto) He whispered and pressed one finger into me. I moaned in pleasure and closed my eyes. He moved in and out. My hands were pressed into fists. They were still above my head held by Jimin. He added a finger and my moan was louder. I tried to get free of his grip but he didn't let me. I wanted to toach him but I couldn't.
"We should try something else." He smirked and I was sure that something messy is going on in his head.

To be continued...

Hehe :333 what a bitch I am for ending it like this. Well I guess you have to wait to find out what Jimin is planing.😌

😌