#43 Kiss

Y/n Pov:

I just stood there not believing my ears. This is the worst that could have happened. He knows. He knows about everything. Or maybe not exactly about everything but about enough. If he really tells about Jimin then it will be the end for us. I won't see him again because he will land in jail. I can't let this happen.
"Tae you are not serious right? You are just confused now. You don't actually want to tell anybody about us right." I said with shaky voice and almost in tears. He didn't even showed just a little emotions. He was cold and I couldn't break him.

"Oh of course I was serious

"Oh of course I was serious. He threw himself on you. His student! This is illegal. I won't alove him to come away with this. That peace of shit." He groaned and I started to freak out even more. What should I do now.
"Tae please don't. You don't understand the situation. He is different then the other teachers." The moment I said this he stepped closer and his head was red like a tomato. I have to say I wasn't feeling comfortable with him being like this. I was almost scared of him. He never acted like this before. The funny and always smiling Tae has disappeared in just a minute.
"Don't even come with the 'he is different' shit because I will throw up right here. He is a fucking teacher and your teacher. The most perverted thing on this planet is throwing yourself on your student. I won't be able to hold it back if I see him again." He yelled angrily. Oh god please let Jungkook not wake up.
"Tae please you can't do this. I am begging you. He will get in jail. Please don't tell anybody." The first tears started to roll down my cheek as I stood there before him. I never felt like this around him before. He is another person now.
"You are even crying for him!? What did this asshole do to you that you want him that much?! I will murder him I swear!" He screamed even louder and I was sure by now that sooner or later Jungkook and mom will wake up and then it's really over. Over for me and mostly for Jimin. Oh god what should I do. My legs were shaking and I almost collapsed.
"Tae...please." I begged and lovered my head. Now the tears were falling like a waterfall. I was at the end.
"I can't believe that he made you this weak. You are not yourself Y/n don't you see! Believe me when he is gone you will realise that this is not what you want." He continued and now I couldn't say anything else. My voice was gone. I will lose him. I will lose him! I WILL LOSE HIM!
"Y/n stop staring at the floor!" He grabbed my arms and made me look at him. I realized just now the sadness in his eyes.

Maybe he is mad but there is also sadness behind it

Maybe he is mad but there is also sadness behind it. His eyes were shining like he was before crying. I couldn't take this. This isn't good. For both of us. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him closer. The next moment I placed my lips on his. I kissed him. First he was surprised and confused but after some seconds he responded the kiss and locked me between his arms. I placed my arms around his neck and steppen even more closer. Suddenly I felt something cold on my cheek. He was crying while the kiss. This was one of the most heartbreaking moment of my life. After some time we broke the kiss. We were both shocked that it actually happened. I looked at him and now he wasn't angry at all. One of his eyes was smiling and the other was crying.
"Y/n what have you done." He said as he placed his forehead on mine. I closed my eyes and a tear dropped down of my face.
"Please Tae." I whispered and he sighned.
"I see what he means to you. You really do love this ass." He said under his nose while we were still standing there between each others arms.
"Alright. If it means this much to you then I won't tell anybody but remember one thing. This will change everything." He added and let go of me. I didn't really got what he meant by that.
"What do you mean?" I asked but he didn't answer and just walked to the window. Before he climbed out he turned around one more time.
"You know why I know that you really love him. Because you were able to kiss me with so many emotions but all that was for him and not for me." As he said this a tear rolled down his cheek but he was still smiling. It broke my heart.

"Tae

"Tae..." I wanted to walk up to him but he turned away.
"If he ever does anything to you I will rip him with my own hands. I am death serious." After this sentence he jumped down the window and I saw him walking away on the street. I dropped to the floor with my head being a mess. I couldn't cry, I couldn't be angry or anything. No emotions. I should have know that this will happen. Sooner or later but it will and it happened.  I just hope that I didn't lose my best friend now because that would be the death of me. Oh Jimin why do you have to be a teacher and why do I have to love you this much...

 Oh Jimin why do you have to be a teacher and why do I have to love you this much