#32 Surprise

Everyone please know that this person is a perverted bitch with tiny hands and her friends are stalking her on my Instagram live stream. (ly)
Lya_95

Y/N Pov:

*
"Y/n I am so glad I have you." Jimin said while pulling me into a warm hug.
"J-Jimin?" I stood there in surprise between his arms.
"Don't be that surprised. It's nothing new because I love you." He whispered into my ear.
"Oh Jimin. I love you too!" I answered and threw my arms around him to hug him really tight. He looked into my eyes and smile at me.

 He looked into my eyes and smile at me

Slowly he started to lean closer to me. Our lips almost touched but then...
*

"Y/N where is your mind! I have been talking to you without you even listening to me?" Taehyung glared angrily at me and crossed his arms before his chest.
"I was daydreaming again?" I asked myself maybe a little to loud.
"Yes you were. You were daydreaming a lot these days." He said and continued eating his burger. Well if you can call the school burger an actual burger.
"How could you know? We weren't talking that much." I argument but he didn't seen to care.
"Maybe we were not talking but I was still watching you." He just answered without even stopping to eat.
"...I don't really know if I should be touched by this or should freak out because you just admitted that you were stalking me." I said and he started laughing.
"Yah, I wasn't stalking I just...made sure that new guy doesn't lay a hand on you." He whispered the last part and turned his head away. I looked over to him with questioning eyes.
"Wait, you mean Hyungwon? Oh come on he is new and just wanted to be friends." I told him but that didn't seem to impress him.
"Yeah, just friends." He said more to himself then to me and finished his burger.
"You wanna go outside?" He asked and stood up. I nodded and did just like him. We both went into the school garden and sat down at the big tree.
"Ah it's so nice. I could sleep here right now." Taehyung said as he tilted his head back and closed his eyes.
"Yeah me too." I answered and laid down on the grass. The sun was shinning on my body. It felt so amazing I could have stayed there for the whole day.
"Y/n?" Suddenly I heard a voice next to me. I looked over to my side and saw Tae laying next to me also enjoying the sun.
"Yes?" I answered and waited for his next sentence.
"Do you believe in love?" He asked without opening his eyes. First I just laid there not knowing what to say to him.
"Like in real love. Not this school love thing. I mean real love. When you feel your heart beating a thousand time faster only when you just think about this person. When you can't sleep without dreaming about being together." He continued still with closed eyes. I did understand him. I knew what he meant by that and it made my heart hurt.
"I do Tae." I answered and he started smiling.

" I answered and he started smiling

"That's good." He placed his hands behind his head and yawned.
"Do you Tae?" I asked and he chuckled.
"I guess I do." He answered. Even when he tries to act strong I see the pain on him and it hurts me so much because I am the one who did this to him. But what can I do? I really wanna see him happy. A real happy but I can't be in a fake relationship with him. It would brake both of us.
"Well I this we should go back. Next lesson is about to start." He stood up and held his hand out for me. I took it without saying a word and just walked after him back into class. Somehow I will bring the old Taehyung back to life. He deserves to be happy.

After school

After class was finally dismissed I made my way out of school so I can walk home.
"Bye Y/n! See you tomorrow!" Yelled Hyungwon while he run to his bus.
"See ya!" I yelled after him and waved. Suddenly an arm was placed around my shoulder.
"Well then I will go. We can chat later if you want to." Said Taehyung and gave me a big smile. Only if this amazing smile would be real.
"Sure. See you tomorrow." I answered and Tae waved before leaving. At the school entrance I suddenly heard my name.
"Y/n!" I looked over to the parking place and saw my brother standing next to his car, trying to get my attention.

I run up to him and hugged him

"Hi. Why are you here?" I asked while I let go of him.
"I wanted to meet with a friend and I thought when I'm already here I could pick you up." He answered and I smiled.
"That is nice of you. I will put my bag in the trunk." He nodded and I walked over to the trunk. What a nice brother I have. He should come home more often. I like it with him. I always did and mom is happy two that he is back. Hopefully he will stay for a while.
"Hey hyung. What's up." I heard Jungkook talking. His friend must be here. I placed my bag in the trunk and then closed it.
"Y/n come here." Jungkook called after me so I walked back to the two boys. My eyes almost fell out when I saw them.
"Y/n this is my best friend..."
Oh shit.
"Park Jimin."....