#20 Shocked

Y/n Pov:

After we finished eating Jungkook and I cleaned the kitchen and dinning room up together. Mom went to take a shower. I cleaned the table and Jungkook did the dishes.
"So how is it going with the boys?" He suddenly asked. My breathing almost stopped for a moment.
"Well...ehm..." I just stuttered.
"I hope for you that there is nobody." He said with a serious voice.
"T-There is nobody." I answered and continued with the desk.
"Good. You are not having a boyfriend until you are 35." He added. This guy. If he would have only known.
"Anyways, how is Taehyung doing?" He came out of the kitchen and asked while whipping his hand with a towel.
"...Good..." I answered. Now I remember again that we had a fight. The last time we had a fight, he was standing after not even an hour at my door to apologise but not this time. We were never in a fight for this long before. I really had to go over to his place and solve things out. This couldn't geo on like that.
"I will be meeting my friend tomorrow." Said Jungkook while walking up the stairs. I followed him behind.
"Okay. I will go over to Taehyung." I answered and he nodded.
"Tell him to come over sometimes. I haven't seen him in like years. He must have changed a lot." Jungkook added and I just nodded. Well I hoped that I could fix things with him or else I needed to find an excuse why he would coming over.
"Alright. Good night punk." He smirked and was about to walk into his room. Our rooms were next to each other.
"Good night potato face." I answered and stuck my tongue out.
"What did you just say?" He turned around and looked at me. Just before he could have come and catch me, I ran into my room and locked it. I smirked and then went to bed but I couldn't sleep at all. The only thing I could think about was this time not Jimin but Taehyung. We were friends since 1. grade. I wasn't about to lose him because of a little fight. He was being jealous for no reason. Why was he jealous in the first place. Whatever, I was ready to do everything to make him my friend again. I hated it without him. After thinking about this, what seemed like ages, I finally fall asleep.

Next morning

I woke up with my head hurting like hell. For my luck it was Saturday. I wanted to sleep more but my stupid brother started screaming.
"Y/n wake up you lazy chicken!" He yelled from downstairs. I just rolled my eyes and got out of my bed. The moment I stood up I fell straight back.
"Woh what was this?" I asked myself and held my head. I felt dizzy.
"I must be just tired." I calmed myself and slowly walked into the bathroom. When I was ready I walked downstairs. Jungkook was sitting before the TV and played some random video games. This freak was steal crazy over all those games
"Morning sis. You hungry?" He asked without even taking his eyes off of the game.
"Not really. My head hurts." I answered and sat down on the couch.
"Oh really? You need something?" His voice sounded worried but he was still looking at the screen. Wow how caring.
"No. I just want to sleep." I said and laid down on his lap. While he was still playing I just watched him play and slowly started to feel how heavy my eyes were and I fell asleep again.

Time skip

I woke up to someone calling my name. It was my brother, Jungkook. I was still laying on his lap and a blanket was covering my back.
"Y/n I need to go now." He said and patted my back. I sat up and Jungkook stood up. He made his way to the door and now I remembered that he was meeting a friend or so. I have never meet his new friends before. Since he started college, he never introduced any of them to us.
"Oh right, I have to go too." I stood up and went upstairs to grab my phone but first said bye to Jungkook. The weather wasn't that good so K put an oversized pully on. Just the one that was laying around in my room. I grabbed my phone and made my way out of the house. Jungkook was already gone. He didn't even asked me if I needed a drive or something. What a jerk. My head was still hurting but maybe the fresh weather would help. I put my headphone in and slowly walked to Taehyungs house. The house was not that far away. I felt really dizzy but I also wanted to talk with Tae so I didn't care. When I finally reached his house, I knocked and waited for him to open. I heard footsteps and the door suddenly opened. Taehyung was standing there with a messy hair.
"Oh...ehm...hi." He said and rubbed the back of his head.

"Hi

"Hi..." I answered and looked around awkwardly. Great another weird situation.
"Taehyung we really need to talk." I finally managed to say. First he just looked but then stepped to the side to let me inside. We went into the living room and sat down on the couch.
"You thirsty?" He asked still awkward. I shook my head. This was so weird like this. We have known each other for so long and now we are sitting here as if we would he strangers who were forced to talk.
"What is up with you?" I asked. He didn't look at me just stared at the table in front of the couch.

 He didn't look at me just stared at the table in front of the couch

"...nothing." Was the only thing he said.
"Yeah sure. You weren't talking to me the whole time and then when I was with that new guy you got pissed without a reason. Why?" I got loud by the end of my speech and yelled a little.
"I just don't like him." He said still staring at the floor.
"But you don't know him. Not even I know him!" I yelled even more and started to get angry. Now he looked at me not really happy.

"But he was with you!" He was yelling as well

"So what?!" I asked confused at pissed. There was really no reason for him to act that way.
"I don't want him to talk to you! I don't want any guy to talk to you!" He threw the words at me and I stared at him shocked. What was going on?
"Are you crazy?! Why?!" I screamed at him not understanding a thing. Now I saw on him that he was really pissed.
"Because I love you!" He screamed and the moment I heard this sentence my yawn dropped.
"...What??"...

What??"