#49 Sex workout

Y/n Pov:

This is the first day in Seoul. I slept amazing. After I 'visited' Jimin I sneaked back into my room and changed into some comfortable clothes. We ate dinner together and then I just went to sleep. Thank God I could sleep in. Yesterday was a long day. It's almost 11 am. Maybe I should wake up. I rolled out of my bed and went outside. Nobody was home. Weird. I walked into the kitchen were I saw a note on the table. It was from Jungkook.

Good morning sleeping Queen.
I had to go to the company and take care of some things. I know you wanted to meet the idols but you were sleeping so peacefully so I didn't wanted to wake you up. Breakfast is in the refrigerator. Jimin is in the gym if you wondered. I will be home at around 3 pm.

Oh great he left me alone. Jimin is in the gym? Where is a gym here? I looked around and remembered that downstairs a lot of people are working. Maybe one of them could tell me where it is. I changed and made myself a little fresh in the bathroom.

After that I put my shoes on and went down with the elevator

After that I put my shoes on and went down with the elevator. Indeed there were a lot of people. I walked up to a woman and asked her where the gym is.
"Oh it's on the 2nd floor." She said with a smile. I looked confused.
"It's in the house?" I asked.
"Of course." She said and continued with her work. Well why am I even surprised. Off course Jungkook has his own gym. I went back upstairs but to the 2nd floor. The door opened and a huge gym was revealed.
"Great. How am I supposed to find Jimin here." I said little annoyed. I started to walk around and searched for Jimin. There was really everything you could ever need in a gym. Jungkook you really are doing your job good. If I only would exercise I would really appreciate these things here.
"Close your mouth before something flies inside..." Suddenly someone said behind me. It scared me and I immediately turned around. There he was with his smile staring at me.

 There he was with his smile staring at me

"Or before I put something inside it." He smirked and I blushed and hit his shoulder.
"Yah, don't say such things." I turned my head away and smiled a little to myself. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. Now I looked back up. Our faces were only inches away. His hair was messy and he was sweating. I realised only now that he was wearing a sleeveless shirt. His muscular arms were shown. I got wet in like a second.
"Stop...someone will see us." I said and tried to get out of his hold but he didn't let go.
"Jungkook is not home and nobody will come here so relax." He whispered as he kissed my neck and jawnline. He was breathing loud and not only because she was working out so much. He was horny I could tell. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as he went down my neck. It felt so good. His lips are so soft and the way he kisses me. I was in heaven. Suddenly he lifted my shirt up and in a second it was on the floor. For a moment I backed away.
"No wait. What if a maid comes up." I said and placed my hand on his chest. He smiled and pulled me back to him.
"Nobody will come here because Jungkook told them I want to be alone but if you are not comfortable we can skip this and do it another time." He spoke and and stroked my face. As I looked into his deep brown eyes it felt like they hypnotized me. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing him. He started smiling while the kiss and pushed me back against the wall. I went with my hand through his hair and he let out a little moan as he was still kissing me. He pulled my arms up above my head and held them tight.
"I need you right now." He said and started to kiss my neck. I moaned loud.
"Ahh- Jimin...take me." I said in between moans and he looked at me. After a smirk he turned me around and bent me down. Suddenly my pants were pulled down and so was my underwear. I heard him lick his finger and shortly after he pushed 2 fingers inside me. I moaned loudly and he started moving in and out. My pussy was so wet I was screaming out. He removed his fingers and I heard his pants falling to the ground.
"You are so hot." He said and he gently pressed his member inside me. I moaned in pleasure. It was amazing. The way we stood there in the gym made me think of the first time he fingered me in the dressing room. I had a deja Vu feeling. My legs started to shake as I was standing there and he took me doggy style.
"Ah-Jimin I need to s-sit." I said in between my moans and he slowed down. He gently grabbed my arm and turned me around.
"Sit on my dick." He said and sat down at one of the training equipments. I sat on him and started to ride him. He grabbed my ass and moaned.

I moved up and down and it felt amazing

"Ah Y/n..." He moaned and as soon as he said it I came and so did him.
"Ahhh I am exploding." I said as I almost fell off of him. He quickly grabbed me.
"I want to marry you."....