#18 He is back

Y/n Pov:

"Didn't mom tell you that I am coming? You look shocked. Or aren't you happy to see me again?" He asked and pulled one of his eyebrows up. I waved with my hands in front of me.
"No no it's not that I am not happy. I just didn't expected you today." I said and played with my hair awkwardly. He walked closer to me.
"Whatever. I missed my little sister." He gave me a big hug and I hugged him back. It was a really long time ago when I last saw him. He pulled away and looked at me.
"How is my little punk doing? Are you doing well at school?" He asked and I gave him a weird smile. He laughed.
"I am just kidding. You are still teasing Mrs. Lee?" He asked and elbowed me. I shook my head.
"Actually she is gone." I said with a big smile. I really hated her. Jungkook clapped his hands and laughed.

"How great, the old witch has finally decided to release the school

"How great, the old witch has finally decided to release the school." We laughed together.
"So, who is the new teacher then?" He questioned. I almost forget about Jimin.
"Well...he is alright." I answered with a shaky voice.
"Oh so it's a 'he'." He rubbed his chin. I nodded.
"Don't let him tease you." He patted my head and I moved away.
"Stooooop! I hate when you are doing this!" I yelled and crossed my arms. He was still laughing.

"Yeah, that's the reason I'm doing it

"Yeah, that's the reason I'm doing it." And he did it again. I just looked annoyed at him.
"Alright we will continue here but now I really have to take a shower." He made his way to the bathroom. My eyes grew and I quickly stepped before him.
"WAIT! I am still not done there...see." I pointed at my bathrobe. He rolled his eyes.
"Oh come on Y/n. I just came home and I want to relax a little." He wanted to push me to the side but I grabbed his arms.
"You can relax in 10 minutes. Pleeeease let me go first." I begged and gave him my puppy eyes. He could never say no to my puppy eyes.
"Alright, but if you aren't ready in 10 minutes I will through you out of there myself" He tried to act like a boss but he was way to cute. I smiled and ran up. I entered the bathroom and saw Jimin still with the towel around his body looking out of the window.
"That took you pretty long." He said and I quickly placed my finger on his lips.
"My brother is downstairs and he wants to shower." I whispered to him.
"Oh that's not really good." He whispered as well but my finger was still on his mouth. It looked really funny how he tried to talk.
"We have to sneak into my room." I said and walked to the door. I opened it and slowly made my way out. Jungkook was still in the kitchen so I gave Jimin a signal that he could come. He stepped out of the bathroom and tiptoed to me. My room was next to the bathroom so it was an easy action. We both entered my room and before I closed it, I screamed down to Jungkook.
"I'm doooone!" With that I closed the door and waited until he got into the bathroom. Jimin was already changing into his clothes. He removed the towel and put his boxer on first. I was just standing in the door and biting my lips while he pulled his jeans up. He looked at me and smirked.
"I wonder what you are thinking right now." He said with this sexy voice. I walked up to him and put my arms around his neck.
"Well you can find out." I smiled and kissed him. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to himself. It was a long kiss. I really wanted to continue it but Jungkook was next to us and he had no idea what was going on so Jimin really had to go home before he was finish in the shower. I pulled away and pressed his shirt into his hands.
"It really hurts to say this but you need to go." After I said that he smiled and gave a kiss on my forehead.
"I know." He put his shirt and jacket on. I opened my door to see if Jungkook was still in the shower. The water was still running so it was our chance. I grabbed Jimins hand and pulled him out of my room and down the stairs. He put his shoes on and I opened the door. Before he walked out, he stopped and leant closer to me.
"I will see you at school." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and went out of the house with a smirk on his face.

" He gave me a kiss on the cheek and went out of the house with a smirk on his face

I watched him walking to his car and siting in. Before he drove away, he smiled at me and I smiled back. With that he drove away. I closed the door and slid down on it. I pulled my knees up and placed my head on them. This day was really the weirdest day of my life but to be honest I didn't mind it at all. Is that weird? I had so many butterflies in my stomach and my whole body felt warm. My smile wouldn't go away even if I wanted it to.
"So this is how it feels being in love? In love with someone I am not alloved to love. Will he ever be in love with me or am I just a side chick to him?"

 Will he ever be in love with me or am I just a side chick to him?"