#36 Again!?

Y/n Pov:

"Mr. Park!?" Suddenly there was a scream from outside of the dresser. Both our eyes widened and we jumped up from the ground.
"Ahhh...y-yes?" Jimin asked nervously as he pulled up his jeans. I was also busy putting my shirt back on.
"I was waiting for you so wie can drink our coffee together." Said the not really familiar voice and tried to open the door. Jimin quickly grabbed the handle and locked the door.
"Oh...sorry...I forget." He answered really nervous and pulled his shirt over his head.
"Who the hell is that?" I asked quietly but pissed and nervous at the same time.
"New teacher. We were in the same college." He whispered. What the hell. New teacher? Again!? I already hate him!
"Oh well it's okey. I brought you your coffee. Let me in." The new guy said and once again tried to open the door.
"I-it's really not the best timing." Jimin answered.
"What. Why? What are you doing?" He asked confused. This guy is going on my nerves.
"Nothing...it's just...I will come after you." Jimin said. You could hear on his voice that he was freaking out.
"Ohhh I got it. Some guy problems. Well I will wait in the cafeteria then. Bye Jimin~." The guy said with a flirty voice and I could hear him walk away. Jimin hit his hand to his face. When we couldn't hear him anymore we both breathed out.
"That was close." Jimin said and held his head. I glared at him.
"Where did he came from?!" I asked frustrated and pointed at the door.
"He just arrived today. One of the Korean teachers left so he is the help out." Jimin answered and started to pack his stuff. I also continued to dress up.
"Oh how great. And what is the name of this dickhead?" I asked still pissed because he destroyed our fun. Well we were actually finish but still.
"Jung Hoseok." He answered. I rolled my eyes and sipped my skirt up on the side. Suddenly I was turned around and stood face to face with Jimin.
"What?" I asked surprised.
"You really have a dirty mouth baby." He whispered with a sexy voice and a smirk.

" He whispered with a sexy voice and a smirk

"Well no wonder. That jerk were bothering us." I answered with just a little smirk on my face. He leaned closer and our mouth connected again. Just before the kiss was about to get a little intense he broke it.
"Alright, I have to go now and you do too! Lunchtime is almost over." He kissed my forehead and let go of me. I hate school. I hate school so much. Why can't we just be together without even caring about that someone would see us or that we are late. This is so frustrating.
"We can't go out together so you go first. After about 5 minutes I will go as well." He said and gave me my bag. I nodded and made my way to the door.
"Wait." He called and I turned around. I was pulled closer to his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.
"We will get through this together, alright?" He stroked my back. I guess he must have realized that I really didn't liked the situation before.
"Alright." I answered and kissed him one last time. I am glad that he realized that I was upset and tried to make it up. He is a caring person and not just an ass who ignores how I feel. That makes me really happy. I walked out of the dressing room and back to school. Lunchtime was almost over but the cafeteria was still full with kids. I walked inside and my eyes landed on two boys talking very weird to each other. They were whispering and laughing like stupid chicks. These two boys were my weird friends Taehyung and Hyungwon. Seriously what is up with them. I asked this at least 5 times today. I walked closer and now I could get something out of their conversation.
"You can't tell her anything." I heard Taehyung whisper. Now I was for a 100% sure about what they were talking about.
"I hope you are not talking about my birthday." I walked up to them and said with my hands on my hips. Both the boys turned around and looked at me with a shocked face.

"N-no

"N-no...of course not." Stuttered Tae.
"I-I didn't even knew that your birthday is coming." Lied Hyungwon. They are such bad liers.
"Yeah, yeah sure. Boys I really don't want to selebrate. If you plan a surprise or anything I will cut your dicks off." I crossed my arms and said. They both looked at each other with a 'WTF' face.
"Alright." They said and then nodded. I just rolled my eyes and sat down before them at the table. It is obvious that they are planing something and it is also abvious that they won't give up that easily. I just hope that it won't be anything to big. Surprises are really nothing for me. Tae knows this and he is still doing something. What a stupid monkey.
"Anyways where have you been?" Asked Hyungwon and I stooped breathing for a moment.
"I was just walking around." I answered a little nervous. The two boys just looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.
"Have you eaten?" Tae asked and I shook my head as a 'no'. He pushed his plate before me. There was one sandwich left.
"I am not hungry." I said and wanted to push the plate back to him be he stopped me. He gave me a death glare.
"You will eat that sandwich without saying another word." He pointed his finger at me. It's not everyday that he is that deadly serious.
"Alright, chill." The moment I took a bite he turned back to his usual self and smiled again.