#13 New friend?

Y/n Pov:

The next day I made myself extra pretty. I just felt like it. Alright I won't lie it was because of Jimin but isn't it normal that a girl wants to look pretty for the guy she likes. Talking about Jimin, I haven't seen him that whole day. Mostly I would see him every break copying some tasks or buying some coffee but not that day. I haven't seen him once in the copy room or in the cafeteria. Right now was lunchtime. I was sitting alone at a table and tried to figure out what this thing before me was. The kitchen lady called it food but what I saw was something else. Was it even edible? I put my fork down and pushed my plate away.
"Somehow I don't really feel hungry anymore." I put my chin in my hands and just look around in the cafeteria. Nobody was sitting alone expect for me. Everyone belonged somewhere. To the freaks, to the geeks, to the plastic bitches or somewhere else. We even had emos in our school. Weird school. While I was checking out the people my eyes land on someone familiar. It was Taehyung who was always sitting with me but now he was at the 'cool' guys table or whatever they are called. He didn't really give attention to them though. His arm were crossed and the only thing he did was staring at his phone. The boys tried to talk with him but he gave them only one word answers or shrugged his shoulders. When we sat together he was never on his phone. We always had something to talk about. I missed him. I didn't even know why he was still mad at me. Maybe I was really that bad of a friend. After school I had to talk to him. He was my best friend and I was not going to lose him because of some stupid fight. I didn't realise that I was looking at him the whole time until his head turned towards me and my eyes met his. He was looking at me without any emotions on his face.

I quickly looked away and pulled a book out just to have something in my hands

"This was embarrassing." I murmured while hiding my face in my book.

" I murmured while hiding my face in my book

"I don't even know which book this is." While I closed the book to get a look of the cover I could see a shadow of someone approaching me. I lifted my head up and saw a guy standing next to me.
"Can I help?" I asked confused. After all he didn't say a word just watched me.
"Can I sit?" He asked with a big smile now on his face.
"Sure." I answered and watched him siting down in front of me.
"English huh." He asked and I  looked at him confused.
"Sorry?" He pointed at my book in my hand. Oh so it was my English book.
"Oh yeah....I like English." I lied and smiled awkwardly. I hated English but there was no way I would have told him the real reason it was iny hand. I didn't even know him. He was not in any of my classes. Was he new?"
"I am new here." He said.
Bingo, I was right. He gave me a big smile. I have to admin that he did look nice. Not like the other jerks here who just want to...well you know what I mean.
"Well welcome to our school. Hope you will survive." I said with an awkward smile.
"Haha! You are funny." He laughed. I was serious though but whatever.
"Why are you sitting alone?" He asked while getting something out of his bag. A lunch box. Now I really wished I would have brought mine too.
"Well I don't really feel that I belong to any of them. You know I don't even wanna belong to any of them. They are weird." I said and jerked my head over to the students. He looked over to them.
"Yeah I know what you mean. The average system. Cool kids, freaks a.s.o. Those are my favorites." He pointed at a table full with black clothed kids. They all looked like vampires.
"One day we will turn the world to a better place." One of them said while he held up a fucking chicken leg.
"Did you see that?" The boy in front of me asked with a freaked out face.
"Yeah they are the weirdos." I said while looking at them just the same way he was. They always surprise me with new creepy stuff.
"Well I guess psychopaths would be a better name." He said and we both started laughing a little.
"By the way my name is Y/n." I said and gave him a big smile. He was fun to talk with.
"I am H-"
"Y/n, I have to talk with you." He was cut off by a voice which I knew very well. I turned around and saw Taehyung standing behind me with his arms crossed. He didn't really look happy. Oh god this was about to get really messy.
"O-okay." I stuttered not really understanding what he meant with that tone.
"Bye, I hope we will meet again." I waved the unknown guy goodbye and so did he.
"Let's go." Taehyung grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the cafeteria. He was walking so fast that I almost had to run or else I would have fallen on my face.
"What is up with you." I asked confused and tried to free my wrist but he held it tight and walked even faster.
"Taehyung stop it! It hurts!" Suddenly he stopped and pushed me against the wall. What on earth was this? What was he planing? He walked closer and punched the wall right next to me.
"Who was this guy?" He asked with a deep voice and a serious face.

"What? Why are you-" He cut me of just before I could finish my sentence

"Just answer me!" He screamed and hit the wall this time harder. I looked confused and little scared at him. He never did something like that before. This whole situation was freaking me out. Just then a thought came to me mind.
"Taehyung are you jealous?"...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Weeeell how was this one? Who do you think the new guy will be and what do you think about Tae? Is he over reacting? Please let me know in the comments how you like the story so far.^^ Thanks for reading.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜