#17 Bathroom

Y/n Pov:

I was laying on the bed with Jimin. Only a blanket was covering our naked bodies. He was stroking my back.
"Y/n we should take a shower." He whispered into my ear and placed a kiss on my face. I smiled and nodded. We both sat up and Jimin got out of the bed. I was about too but then I felt pain in my whole body and fell back on the bed. My legs wouldn't move.
"You okay?" I looked up and saw Jimin kneeling before me. He was stroking my thigh. I nodded in pain and gave him a fake smile. So this is how you feel after sex. He stood up and held his hand out for me.
"Then come on." I took his hand and walked after him. It hurt but I just shrug it off. I took a look at my bed and my eyes widened. There was blood on the blanket. Even though he was so gentle I still couldn't take it. Well I guess the first time is like this sometimes, right? This won't happen next time...right?...We entered my bathroom and Jimin looked around.
"Are you looking for towels?" I asked and he took a look at me.
"Yes." He answered with a smile and also nodded.

I let go of his hand and went for towels but then something happened that really didn't want to happen

I let go of his hand and went for towels but then something happened that really didn't want to happen. My legs felt weak and I fell on the floor. Jimin quickly grabbed my arm so I wouldn't hurt myself much. He knelt down before me and lifted my head up.
"I'm sorry. I guess I was a bit to harsh on you. Forget the towels and just get in the bathtub." He said and helped me stand up than climb into the bathtub. Why the hell was I such a pussy. He was so gentle and I just made him feel bad. Well just great. That was so annoying. I watched him walk to the commode and take two towels out. He placed them on the heater and climbed into the bathtub next to me. First I was just playing with my fingers and didn't looked at him. Guess that because a hobby of mine. Jimin moved closer to me and now I had to look up at his beautiful figure.
"Why are you like this?" He asked with a worried look.

I looked away and spoke under my nose.
"Like how?" He made me face him just as he always did. Now I had to look in his beautiful brown eyes.
"You know what I mean. Didn't you liked it?" His face turned quiet upset and also worried. I had to tell him or else he would think that I didn't want him and it was the exact opposite.
"No it's not it. It's just...it still hurts but I didn't want to tell you because you would think that I am a weak little girl. I don't want you to feel bad because of me." I said and turned my head down. He started laughing. I looked up at him and he was looking with his beautiful eyes at me which were hard to see because of his bright smile. He stroked over my cheek.
"You are the one who is hurt and you don't want to make me feel bad?" He asked sarcastically with a smile.
"Come here." He pulled me to himself and hugged me.
"You are my girl." When he said this, my heart was melting. I really hoped that for him it wasn't only about sex because I start to build feelings for this man.
.
.
.
We were in the warm water for about for about 30 minutes. I was laying on his chest and he stroked my arms and chest. His warm hands made me relax. I really likes when he was touching me. I almost fell asleep when he whispered in my ear.
"We should get out. The water is getting cold." I nodded and we both got out of the bathtub. I was about to get one of the towels but he did it before me. He wrapped one of it around himself and started to dry up me with the other one. I just let him do it.
"Open you legs." I looked at him a little surprised. He was kneeling before me with the towel still in his hand. I blushed but still opened my legs. He started drying me and shortly moved over to my weak spot. I breathed in loud and held myself by his shoulder with closed eyes. He was doing a very clear job down there. This guy really couldn't stop and we just finished in the bed. When he was finish down there he stood up. I looked at him and he dropped the towel. He pulled me closer to himself and kissed me. Of course I kissed back and placed my arms on his shoulders. The kiss started to get more deeper but something snapped me out of it.
"Y/N I'M HOOOME!" I know this voice. My eyes widened and I pressed Jimin away. He was looking confused at me.
"What is?" He asked and just then another scream was heard.
"Y/N WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" We both looked at each other with big eyes.
"I will go down you just wait here." I told him and he nodded. I grabbed my bathrobe and ran out of the bathroom. The scream came from downstairs so without thinking I ran down. Next to the couch I could see a bag laying on the floor. Noises came from the kitchen so I made my way there. I stepped into the kitchen and couldn't believe my eyes.
"Why are you looking at me like you saw a ghost or something?" He asked with a glass of water in his hand that he just gulped down.
"J-Jungkook oppa?" I was shocked. My brother just came back...

 My brother just came back