#40 Surprise Vacation

Y/n Pov:

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Did she invite someone else too?
"I will open." I said and walked up to the door. As I opened the door my breath stopped when I saw the person standing there. This can't be...
"Jimin?" My eyes almost popped out as I spoke. What is this guy doing here when so many people are here. Is his mission to get us cought.
"Hello Y/n. Your brother wanted to see me." He said gently and pretended that nothing is between us. Like student and teacher. Well I couldn't really pretend because I was way to much in shock. Thank god Jungkook came so I didn't had to keep on staring at Jimin without saying anything.
"Oh Jimin hay. Come on in." Jungkook said happily and Jimin walked inside.

We all went into the living room where the others were

We all went into the living room where the others were. Taehyung and Hyungwon both stared confused. Miho couldn't care less. She was just eating the cake before her. How is this girl still this thin when she is eating more than my brother and believe me he is eating a lot but he is going to the gym so he can eat whatever he wants to.
"Mr. Park? What are you doing here?" Hyungwon asked confused. Taehyung stood next to him with crossed arms and glared at Jimin annoyed. He really hates him but this is not new. He is like this to all the teachers.
"He is a good friend of mine. We were in the same collage. It's really funny that he is your teacher now." Jungkook answered with a big smile and Hyungwon Gabe him an 'Ohh' look. Tae just rolled his eyes.
"Let's don't talk this much. Everyone sit down. Present time." My mom said and we all sat down. She went inside the kitchen and came back with a box in her hands. She placed it on the table and my eyes widened. This was way bigger than I thought. She surprises me every year on my birthday and I don't even need to ask for it. My mom is the best.
"Thank you mom." I hugged her and she hugged back.
"Your welcome but thank me after you opened the box." She said and I let go of her so I can open my present. I lifted up the top of the box and looked inside.
"Wow." That was the only thing that came out of my mouth.
"Do you like it?" My mom asked with a lot of hope in her eyes. I looked at her almost crying and hugged her again.
"I love it." I answered and went back to the box.
"I am glad." She said happy. I took the present out of the box and everybody was looking amazed. It was the most beautiful dress I ever seen in my life. Long, light purple and a lot of sparkles but not to much. Just the way I love it. She really knows me so well.
"But mom my graduation is next year. Why did you already buy a dress?" I asked her still holding onto the amazing looking dress.
"I know but I saw it and I just had to buy it and who knows, maybe there will be another opportunity where you could wear it. Who knows." She winked at me and I looked confused. What could this woman mean by that. Anyways I put the dress aside because Taehyung and Hyungwon walked up to me.
"Now it's our turn." They both handed me a package. I put it on the table and started opening it.
"Wait!" Tae suddenly yelled.
"Before you open it I want to say that it's just a joke and Y/n is actually a really good student." He said it mostly to my mother. I had no idea what this was and no I am not a good student but everybody knows this. Oh well I just started opening and when I first saw what was inside I was confused but than had to laugh.
"What is it?" Jungkook asked and I showed it to him. He also had to laugh a little because he knows why the boys got this for me.
"It is a neck pillow and a sleeping mask because in class she is always complaining that she can't sleep because the desk is not comfortable and it's to bright so now it will be easier." Taehyung explained and now his before annoyed face was bright and happy.

" Taehyung explained and now his before annoyed face was bright and happy

This guy really loves his own jokes. What a punk.
"Alright, alright I got it. Thank you boys." I laughed and hugged the two boys.
"Alright my turn now." Jungkook came out of the back and gave me an envelope. I opened it and what I could see was a peace of paper folded in half. I took it out of the envelope and opened it so I can read it. It said: to my dear sister because she means the world to me. I looked at Jungkook.
"So what do you want to say to me with this?" I asked him questioning and suddenly he pulled something out of his pocket and handed it to me. I looked at it and my eyes widened. A ticket to Seoul.
"What!?" I almost screamed at him.
"You will come with me to Seoul when I go back. Just for a week but you can see the big city and we can have some fun." He said. I didn't knew what to say.
"Vacation with you? This is the best present." I smiled brightly and hugged him.
"But there is something else too." He started and I let go of him.
"What do you mean?" As I asked he walked up to Jimin.

"My good friend, you are coming with us.
" WHAT!?!?"...