#27 Just Positive

Y/N Pov:

We sat at the dinning table and ate the noodles Jungkook made.
"So why were you fighting with Taehyung?" He asked and took another bite of the noodles.

I almost chocked on the food

"Well...it wasn't really a fight." I said without looking up.
"Well what was then?" He placed the chopstick on the table and asked.
"Ehm...I...ehm..." Was all I said. The word didn't came out. I felt so bad that I left him there. We know each other for so long and now I guess I really messed up everything. How will I be able to fix this.
"Y/N!" Jungkook pulled me out of my thoughts
"What?" I asked.
"I called you like 4 times. So what was up with Taehyung?" He asked again and now I had to tell him.
"You see...He told me he loves me." I finally spoke out.
"What?!" Jungkook yelled surprised.
"He told me he loves me!" I replied.
"Yeah I heard it but...I don't know...just WHAT?!" He looked confused.
"Yeah I reacted the same way." I said and put my chopstick also away.
"But you rejected him wright?" He asked frustrated.
"I run away. I guess it's more then rejecting." I answered. When I say it out loud it sound way worse then in my head. Now I feel bad again.
"Good. You are not having a boyfriend until you are 35. I already told you this." He pointed his finger at me and continued eating. This guy.
"Alright. I understand." I said and drank my lemonade.
"By the way, what is with this new teacher?" He asked and I spit my lemonade at him in shock.
"Y/N what the hell?!" He screamed.
"S-Sorry." I said still in shock.
"Seriously what is up with you today. My god." He stood up and walked away.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"I will change my shirt. You just spit at me. Already forget?" He asked pissed and then walked into the bathroom. I leaned back in the chair and breathed deep in and out.
"God he had to ask this." I talked to myself. If I keep on acting this weird then he will find out. Somehow I have to pull myself together. Him knowing about Him in is the last thing I wish now. Seriously. Suddenly I heard the door opening and Jungkook walked out of the bathroom with a new shirt on.
"I'm back." He said and stood abowe me.
"You know what. I will clean this up and you will just try to get yourself together until mom is back." He helped me up and pushed me to the stairs. I just nodded and went up. In my room I just collapsed in my bed and covered my face with a pillow.
"Jees I really am a mess." I rolled around in my bed and tried to think about a plan how I could get through this whole shit.
"How will I get through this T^T." I whined.
"Alright. I have to pull myself together. I really like Jimin so I will do everything to keep him a secret. Stop with that negative shit. From now on I will only think positive." I knock on my door made me jump and I almost fell from the bed.
"Y/N mom could be home any minute. You better do your homework and then go to sleep. You really are a mess today." Jungkook laid against the door and complained about me.
"Yah. Why so nice? -.-" I asked with sarkasm. He just smirked and closed the door again.

 He just smirked and closed the door again

I rolled my eyes and then went to shower. As if I will do homework. After the warm shower I just went to bed and tried to sleep. Once again my head was full with a lot of shit but I really tried to forget it and really just think positive. Somehow it worked and I fall asleep. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
.
.
.
The next morning I woke up and surprisingly I was in a really good mood. I didn't even whined when my alarm clock went on. Somehow I felt that today was a good day. The only problem was Taehyung but at the moment I didn't thought about him. It will be enough thinking about him at school. I will try to talk with him. Somehow I have to. It can't go on like this. I made myself ready and then went down.
"Hay honey. You went to sleep so early yesterday. I couldn't even talk to you." My mother stood behind the kitchen table and spoke to me.
"Sorry I was really tired." I answered and grabbed an apple.
"Oh well, do you want breakfast?" She asked but a shook my head.
"No, I will eat lunch at school. Not that hungry now." I said and made my way to the door.
"Oh wait. Where is Jungkook?" I turned around and asked.
"He is still sleeping. If you want to he can get you after school." My mother said with a smile.
"Don't know yet. I will text him." And with that I went to school. I was really early today so I was walking relaxed. At school I was about to walk in but somebody grabbed my arm. I turned around and saw the new guy smiling at me.
"Good morning Y/N." He said with a happy voice.
"Good morning..." I realized just now that I don't even know his name yet.
"Oh yes I couldn't tell you the first time we meet. My name is Hyungwon."