#26 You mad?...

Guys sorry for the late update T-T I know I am the worst but please don't be to mad. I will start updating again! Oh and in the next chapter I will tell you the author name that won. You can still change the results so keep on voting ;).
Now let's start with the chapter.

Y/N Pov:

I woke up and sat up in the bed I was sleeping in. It was still dark outside but I couldn't continue sleeping. Jimin was laying next to me. His body was really close to me. I smiled at his cute sleeping face and went into the bathroom. How can it be that he is the hottest person on earth awake but when he is sleeping he is a cute baby. This guy really is going to kill me one day. I washed my face with cold water and tried to pull myself together and just play cool. Well it was easier to say then do. I went back into the bedroom and saw Jimin walking around shirtless. It looked like he was looking for something.
"Where the hell is it?!" He didn't really sounded happy.
"You okey?" I asked and walked up to him. He turned around and looked at me.

"Yeah

"Yeah. I just can't find my phone." He said. I really had to focus to look into his eyes and not at his abs. This guy doesn't even has to try he is sexy as fuck.
"Oh...well...I didn't see it." I stuttered and blushed a little when he started smiling.
"Alright. There are some strawberries in the refrigerator. Eat some and watch a movie until I get ready." He gently stroked my back and then continued with searching for his phone.
"Getting ready for what? It's Saturday." I stared confused at him and tilted my head on the side.
"I know but I need to take care of something but first I have to take you home." He said and I just nodded and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed the strawberries and searched for a movie I could watch. He has any kinds of movies on the TV. This must cost a lot. How is he able to pay all of these stufs. He just started working and has already this much of money. This is almost impossible. His parents must be rich. I decided to just continue watching my favorite drama Moorim School.
.
.
.
The time past and I was still watching the drama.
"Hahhh Wang Chi Ang I love you so much." I whispered with love eyes while staring at the pretty boy in the TV.
"Oh so I have concurrence?" Suddenly I heard a familiar voice right next to my ear. I turned around and saw Jimin leaning against the back of the couch. He was smirking at me.

Why is he always doing this to meeee!"Ahm

"Ahm...n-no of course not..." I said awkward and rubbed the back of my head. He just laughed and kissed my cheek.
"I'm ready. Let's go." He said and jerked his head toward the door. I nodded shyly and stood up. We walked together out of the house and sat in his car. The drive was quiet. I tried to talk with him once or twice but he gave me only one word answered so I let it be. I wonder what was up with him. When we arrived at my house I looked at him. He was still just staring of the window even though we weren't driving anymore then suddenly I was locked between his arms.
"Take care Y/N. I will see you at school." He whispered into my ear. Somehow his voice sounded worried. But why was he worried? I just sat there confused for a moment and then hugged him back.
"You too. See you at school." I said and could hear him laughing quietly. We let go on each other and I stepped out of the car. He waved at me and then drove away. Strange. He was acting really weird. Well for now I have to deal with my brother. He must be freaking out. I walked to the house and opened the door. The moment I stepped in Jungkook run down the stairs and hugged me so tight.
"Where the hell have you been. You know how worried I was. I called Taehyung and when he told me that you left hours ago I was freaking out. I even wanted to call the police. Y/N I thought somebody hurt you!" He pulled away from the hug and held my shoulders. I could see how worried he was.

 I could see how worried he was

"Sorry..." I said and lowered my head.
"Sorry?! For what? Where were you?" He asked and shook me a little. Well I guess I deserve this.
"I-I had a fight with Tae so I went to someone I know from school..." I answered awkwardly without facing him.
"You could have at least call me! I could have pick you up!" He yelled. Now I managed to look at him.
"You mad?..." I asked with a really silence voice. He hugged me again.
"I'm not. I was just so worried. What should I do if I lose you?" He stroked my head and I wrapped my arms around him too.
"I'm sorry." I said. There was a little silence between us.
"It's okey." He said and hugged me even tighter.
"You are so lucky I didn't called mum. She would have freaked out even more then me." He let go of me and crossed his arms.
"I know. Sorry." Was all I said.
"Alright. Now come on. I haven't ate anything. I was busy with freaking out." He said and walked to the kitchen. I smiled to myself.
"Eating machine." I quietly said hoping he would hear it.
"I heard that." He said. Oh well...that didn't work.