#44 No going back

Y/n Pov:

It was really hard to fall asleep. All I could do was thinking about Tae and the way he looked at me. I felt horrible. The worst was that he was right. I didn't felt love toward him as I kissed him but I still love him. He is my best friend and I love him so much. I couldn't live without him. Why is life so hard. I really wish I could feel the same way as he feels but I just can't. Jimin is the one I love that way. Even though I love Tae just as much only not the same way. Arggg I really hope things will get better soon. Somehow i was able to fall asleep but only after like 4 hours I woke up again. Sleeping really wasn't easy for me. Anyways now I don't have time to think about this anymore. I still have to pack some stuff so I better get up. I got out of my bed and went straight into the bathroom. It was really early. Jungkook and mom were still asleep so I tried to stay as quiet as possible. My bag was already on the floor so I only had to pack some more stuff inside because I already started yesterday. The weather here is pretty good but I don't really know how it is in Seoul so I will just take jackets and also shirts with me. I will also need shoes but what kinds? Jess I am just going for a week and I am still planing like I would go for a month. At the end I just threw some stuff in my bag don't really caring about anything.

 At the end I just threw some stuff in my bag don't really caring about anything

That's it with the planing. Oh well that's nothing new from me. As I closed my bag my door opened. I looked up and saw Jungkook standing in the door.
"Good morning my 17 year old still little pig." He said with a huge grin on his face. What a punk.
"Don't you think it's a little to long for a nickname?" I asked but he just laughed.

"Be ready in an hour. We will eat breakfast and then drive off. A long ride is before us." He said and then disappeared again. This guy is really motivated. I wish I would be as well. After he left I dressed up and sat down to take a look at my phone. Maybe Jimin texted me or...Taehyung. I really don't know what will happen know that he knows. The worst would be if he tells my brother. Jimin would be dead and me too. What have I got myself into. But what can I do. I love this guy. I really love him and it would hurt if I couldn't be with him. Somehow we will get over this. I still don't know how but we will. There is another problem. I have to tell Jimin that Tae knows. I hope he won't break up because of that because now it's getting really dangerous. I couldn't handle loosing him. Not now. Anyways now it's really no time to be depressed. I am going to stay at my brothers place with my boyfriend. It will be dangerous but if we can manage to keep everything a secret then this could be the best holiday ever. Alright now stop with whining. Let's try to make the best out of the situation. I went downstairs and there I saw my mom in the kitchen and Jungkook also walking down the stairs with his bags.
"Kids breakfast is done." Mom said and we both went to sit down. She made French toast which we both love.
"Wow so amazing." I said as I started to dig into my breakfast.
"I really will miss this mom." Jungkook said and also started to eat up his portion.
"Help yourselves." My mom answered and smiled brightly.
"So Y/n, are you excited?" Jungkook asked and I nodded with my mouth full.
"I know it's a little weird to go on vacation with your teacher but you just have to know him better. Jimin is really cool." He smiled and I just smiled back my mouth still full. Oh believe me Jungkook I know him pretty well. Every part of him. Okey this sounded really wrong but it's true.
"I will go and put everything in the car. See you outside." He said after he finished his food and went outside. He really eats like a beast. I wasn't even halfway through.
"So Y/n are you excited?" My mom asked and I looked at her.
"I am it's just...I will miss you mom." I said and gave her a smile. She smiled back and then cake to hug me.
"Alright now. Don't make your brother wait to long. Eat up and then go." She answered and then disappeared inside the kitchen. After I was finish I cleaned up my plate and then made my way outside to Jungkook. He was finish with packing and now waited for me inside the car. I sat inside and short after mom also joined us.
"Let's go then." He said and drove of. It didn't took us long to arrive at the airport. Just some minutes. It was still early but there were already a lot of people. We got out of the car and walked inside.
"This way." Jungkook pointed and we just followed. As we arrived at the waiting hall I could already see a black haired handsome person sitting with his phone in his hand and waiting.

 As we arrived at the waiting hall I could already see a black haired handsome person sitting with his phone in his hand and waiting

I guess there is no going back anymore...