Chapter 1

KAMRI IN MM^^

I woke up to the loud sound of my dogs Marley and Trouble barking. I rubbed my eyes said my morning prayers slipped my uggs on and went downstairs.

I opened the backdoor so i can let them out. It was 6:10 in the morning. I sat at the kitchen Island for 5 minutes scrolling through my social media accounts. I let the dogs back in and went up stairs to take my morning showers. I took my shower applied, moisturizer all over, and i felt like being extra so i did a body scrub. I wrapped a towel around my wet bare naked skin. I threw on my ripped dark blue jeans, a white loose shirt and my white low top air force 1's with a tommy hilfiger jacket. I i let my hair down and fingered through my hair. I applied carmex then sparkly lipgloss.

I was grabbing my laptop when i got a text from our groupchat (Me, Miguel and Breah).

Convo

Miguel🙈❤:Yall want me to come pick yall up?

Breah🙉💕: Nah Kody's bringing me

Miguel🙈❤: Kammmmm!!?

Me: Yesss you can pick me up

Miguel🙈❤: It's 6:45 be there at 7:10

Me: Okie dokie✌

I put my Laptop and notes into my backpack grabbed my charger and jogged down the stairs. I plopped my booksack and phone onto the counter and i searched the refrigerator for something.

"Damn nothing i wanna eat" i said.

"Watch ya mouth" my mom Amirah said startling me a little.

"Sorry but i'll just stop by panera with Miguel" I answered back.

"Why you not taking one of your cars" she asked.

"Because he's my bestfriend and he offered" i said rolling my neck at her laughing

"You better watch it smart ass" she said fixing a cup of coffee.

*Ding Dong*

Bye momma i said hugging and kissing her. I wanna say hello to my 7th son she said walking to the door.

Miguel: Goodmorning Mrs. Schonberg (hugs mom)

Mom: Goodmorning Miguel who you tryna impress with that scent?

Miguel: *chuckles* aww come on now

Kamri: Ok..um... things are getting akward so can we go plus i wan Panera *pouting at Miguel*

Miguel: aight i gotchu but nice seeing you again Mrs. Schonberg

Mom: Same to you Miguel be careful.

*all of the options i had i just wanted loveee i cant keep letting you play me i had enough cuz i just want somebody body who's interested in me just not my body body and i know thats all he want he aint getting that for sure he might as well head towards the door.* i sung as we pulled up into Panera Bread parking lot. I was about to open my door when Miguel said no. He got out and opened my door leading me inside by opening the door. I was about to pay for my bagel and iced coffee when Miguel paid.

Kamri: aww thanks *pinching his cheeks*

Miguel: you know i got you now stop *swats her hand away*

Miguel is the typical boy you would think disrespects girls you know yada yada. But he's actually one of the sweetest boys I know. He's caramel colored, not to tall to short but tall to me being that im 5'1. Not to mention his perfect straight white teeth make you wanna melt. I swear we are just friends but Miguel's the type of boy my Mom and Dad wants me with because we've been friends 10 years but i just can't.

*flashback*
2 yrs ago

Kamri I understand we've been friends for so long but i wanna atleast see where it takes us.*pushes her against wall*. The minute i don't feel comfortable about this "relationship" we call it quits. "Deal" he said backing me up against the wall kissing me. Oh and I dont want this to interfere with our friendship. "Ok i feel you Kamri" *grabs her ass while kissing her neck"

Later that night

I called Miguel on Facetime

Kamri: yeah..so..um i dont this is gonna work out mainly because we've been friends for so ling and i just can't see you that way.

Miguel: I know i said we should try but i was gonna say the same thing, but i still lov-- *gco*

Kamri: love you tho goodnight Miguel💋

Miguel: Goodnight Kamri

*flashback ends*

I snapped back to reality at the sound of Miguel calling my name. We walked into school were we met up with Breah at our usual table we sat at every day and dared anyone to sit at.

1st bell rung and we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.