Chapter 16

Kamri

  I got up around 9 and decided to take a shower and head to the store.

I grabbed a bunch of snacks and food to cook

I grabbed a bunch of snacks and food to cook. When I got back to the car I called Angel and Breah and told them to come over at 12. I went home and put all the groceries up in the guesthouse. I was picking up dog toys when I got a text from Lucas.

Lucas😏💕: Come see

Me: wya

Lucas😏💕: on my porch

Me: k

I put the toys in the basket and walked to the front of my house. I looked next door to see Lucas sitting on their swing. I walked next door and sat on his lap as he hugged me tightly. Ow I said, I missed you he said kissing my face repeatedly. I missed you to Duda I said wiping my lipgloss of his cheek. You looking good he's said looking me up and down. Thanks I said playing with his chain.

What you finna get into he asked as I stood up. Nothing really finna go to target with Angel and Breah I said taking a picture in his phone. What you finna do I asked him. I'm bouta go make a drop then get a haircut he said. I sighed, what's wrong he said as he pulled me between his legs. I hope you be careful I said looking him in his eyes so he know I was serious. I'm always careful he said smiling. Lucas I'm not playing with you I said standing up folding my arms. I got you Kamri he said standing up giving me a hug, I better see you later I said giving him a peck then leaving.

I went inside the guest house and did some cleaning, not that it really needed it. I changed the bed sheets out with brand new ones.

Breah🤞🏽👯‍♀️: Wya we here

Me: I'm in the back I'm coming.

I grabbed the trash bag and threw it away. I walked to the front where Breah and Angel stood at the door. I walked in and they followed. What's up Breah asked placing her bag down walking to the pantry. We needa go to Target I said feeding the fish. What you needa get Angel asked. Just some stuff I need around the house I said. What we eating tonight Breah asked eating a bag of chips.
Not takeout, y'all helping me cook too I said. I ain't ask allat, I asked what we eating Breah said throwing a chip at me. Mac and cheese, green beans, lobster tails and steak I answered.

Well lets go right now Angel said. Let me put this Meat to marinate.

I got out all of the seasonings I was gonna need I put it all over the steak meat and placed it in a big container and placed it in the fridge. I washed my hands and grabbed my keys, we out I said as I headed to the door while Breah and Angel followed. I decided to drive my Lexus today, I got in Breah got in the passenger seat and Angel got in the back. I connected to my iTunes and played Apeshit.

Selfie time I said pulling my phone out. Y'all get in I said to them, they got in a we all took a picture smiling. I posted the picture on Instagram captioning it "We wear crowns over here💕👑"