Chapter 22

LUCAS

Kamri. Man what the fuck I said trying to run over to her.

"No, no" I heard Breah scream running in.

Kamri please no. Breah screamed out. As she ran to the floor Kamri was laying on.
"Yo wtf she good, call 911" Miguel said as he threw his phone to Angel.
"Baby baby, you gonna be ok" I said grabbing her face as I applied pressure to her wound.

I watched as tears rolled down her face.

"Kamri stay with us" Breah said as still crying as Kamri's eyes got low.

"I love you" she struggled to say.
"I love you too" I said as a tear fell.

She grabbed my hand. Her eyes closed.

"Kamri, Kamri wake up, no please don't go god please why" Breah shouted.

"She's gonna be alright" Christian said as he pulled her away, he let out a tear.

"Let me go" she screamed crying hitting his chest as she pulled them both down to the floor.

1 hour and 45 minutes later.

We were all sitting in the waiting room of the hospital. Awaiting the news. I looked at Angel to see her softly crying on Miguel's shoulder as he shook his head.

Breah sat shaking her leg repeatedly sobbing into Christians arms.

I had got in touch with Kamri's family, but the earliest flight available was tmrw at 10am.

I sat stiff, numb, her blood on my shirt all my mind could was race. Mind eventually went to a dark place I wasn't prepared for. She's dead, I thought. The sight of her eyes closing made me shut my eyes closed tight.

I listened as 2 police talked. "Yeah two people were shot one killed one injured" 

"Fuck" I yelled as I put my face in my hands.

All I could think was she was gone.

I looked down at my hands to her blood that was now stained on them.

I broke down crying. I never felt like this behind a female before. I truly loved this girl.

"Is she okay, where is she" I heard the voice of Layla.

The family of Kamri McBroom. The doctor said while taking off his gloves.

"Yeah that's us" I said standing up wiping my face.

Is she okay Breah asked shaking,  her face was all red.

We put her through surgery, she made it through. She's asleep now in recovery.

"Can we see her" I asked.

"Right this way" he responded

KAMRI

"You gon give me mines" he said gripping me tighter as I was trying to get loose.

"Stop, Jamal you don't have to do this please stop

POW.....POW!

Everything replayed in my head, as I woke up.