Chapter 20

Warning ⚠️ Mature content-  read at your own risk‼️

KAMRI
It was 10 am, I got up took a shower and got dressed.

I had an hair appointment for 11:30. I was indecisive as to if I was gonna eat breakfast at home or out. I decided out was fine. I grabbed my purse and my phone locked the house and headed to go get some breakfast.

"Hi can I get the avocado toast with pesto, provolone cheese and bacon. And also an peach strawberry mango smoothie with almond milk and honey."

Will that be all for you ma'am the employee asked. "Yes ma'am that'll be it" your total is $14.18. No problem I spoke before driving up to the window.

"Keep the change" I said as I gave her $20. I drove to the next window and grabbed my food and headed to my hair appointment.

Hello I answered the phone to Lucas as I sat in the chair getting my hair washed when Lucas called. Where you at he asked. I'm getting my hair done why I answered. I wanted to know if you may have time to braid my hair. He asked grunting at times sounding out of breath as well . "Boy what is you doing" I asked sounding curious.

I'm tryna get this stanky ass box in the basement. But this shit heavy, he said. "I would like to have my boyfriend in one piece or atleast alive" I said laughing. Man whatever he said laughing out of breath dragging the box" yeah I'll do your hair when I get back home. "Aight love you"he said. Love you too I said before ending the call.

I was getting my hair curled when I got a text from Breah.

It was now 12:37 and my hair was done. So I headed home.

I took a picture of my hair and posted it captioning it "all mines, oneday he gonna be able to pull on it"😏🤪Liked by@Iamlucascoly, @KingCombs and 236,593 others

day he gonna be able to pull on it"😏🤪
Liked by@Iamlucascoly, @KingCombs and 236,593 others

@Iamlucascoly shidddd sign me up💦😏
@princess_Alix : @ coco.nochanel @jessdabest
@ fan.Kamri23  YOU KILL EVERYLOOK😍
@LandonMcBroom little sister❤️

@KamriNoel: @princess_Alix  TF you tagging your friends for. Miserable ass😘

I pulled into the driveway and grabbed my purse. I unlocked the house door and sat my purse on the couch. I went upstairs and grabbed all the hair stuff I was gonna need.