Chapter 3

There he was heading my way, with his backpack on his left shoulder walking towards me head down in his phone. There he is I said picking up my backpack and phone.

Lucas: What's up Kamri right?

Kamri: yeah Lucas Miguel and Breah Miguel and Breah meet Lucas these are my best friends. Redd and Bre that's their nicknames

Nice to meet y'all he said shaking Breah's hand and dapping Miguel off. Well we should get going I said leaning back and forth on my toes and heels. I'll see y'all round he said smiling giving them a small wave as we walked away. Okay first thing first the Cafeteria, aka the puzzle why because it's where everything happened I said as I looked around. So I'm guessing by everything you mean fights? He said running his fingers through his curls. No not just fights even though there are those but there's more like freestyle battles. Now I'm going to give you the rundown of the cafeteria pretty much everything you need to know.

I gave him the rundown on all the cliques

I gave him the rundown on all the cliques. And then there's the sports jocks of course you know Jamal and his friends I said rolling my eyes. Next up there's the girl that hates me so much Jessica Warren, but what's a mean girl without her minions Alix and Coco I said walking past them. Then there's me and my friends the coolest, realest people you'll ever meet, i said smiling. We continued walking and I showed him around the whole school the auditorium, fashion room, theatre, studio, art room, any class you can think of. Now prepare for what your about to see this-this right here is called the square I said opening a door as the sunshine filled our faces.

Lucas pov

There was kids everywhere. What is this place I asked her standing there hold the strap on my backpack. This is the square where you get a little of everything kids doing it all down rapping, playing basketball, cheering, dancing, sleeping, singing, acting, everything or you know just chilling. She said. So why is it Called the square. I asked sitting on top of the concrete table. Because it had for side a big ass space for us to chill and do us some smoke here or drink they even deal here. Administrators never ever ever come in here so kids started staking advantage I guess. She said as she walked back in the building heading to the Cafeteria as she checked the time. Well the bells about to ring she said as she turned around well I guess I'll see you around then I said as we said bye and went our separate ways. She was a cool laid back chick, seemed down to earth wouldn't let no play her shit I liked her.
————————————————————————
Kamri POV

School was over and I couldn't wait to go to rehearsal, eat take a shower and nap. Miguel bout me home I changed into my adidas pants. A black crop top and my white and black adidas I grabbed my adidas jacket tied a around my waist took. I put my hair in a high ponytail added Carmen took a pictured in my full body mirror and captioned it "drippin in finesse"

I grabbed my keys and went to the dance studio to rehearse.

"HAVANA OOH NANA" I sang as we finished. Nice rehearsal today my voice coach Erin said throwing up two thumbs. I grabbed my phone "@iamlucascoly has followed you" I pressed the notification and followed him back, i mean it couldn't hurt. I got in my car drove to chipotle got me some food went home ate, showered, did homework and got on FaceTime with my brother Mike until I fell asleep.
————————————————————————
It was now 1 am in the morning I was woken up by the sound of thunder. I loved sleeping when it rain really loud but tonight was different maybe because I fell asleep so early. I grabbed my phone went through my social media account to see what was poppin. "Chile Alexxis Sky is pregnant my fetty too, lahh Hollywood finna be wild next season" I said to myself in my head. I ran across a picture of my brother and his fiancé Catherine I quickly commented "real life goals😍😍❤️". I responded to some of my fans comments, answered some emails and did some online shopping until I got sleepy which was at 3:28 in the morning.

Breah in mm^^^