Chapter 12

Fast forward 1 month

Lucas and I had grown closer, no we weren't a couple YET. I'm pretty sure that's what people thought but we weren't. We told each other everything like I told him some of my deepest things how I'm still a virgin, and he told me how he runs a drug business. I don't like the fact that he runs a drug business but I can't change him or talk him out of it.

It was Thursday morning I got out of bed and did my normal everyday shit, nothing new y'all know the drill.

After showering I applied curling gel to my wet hair. I put my clothes on and did very light makeup and carmex. I walked out my room with my backpack, phone and headphones. I ran downstairs and grabbed my water bottle.  I walked out the door. Headed next door to Lucas house. I rang the door bell and waited for someone to answer. A girl short and light skinned answered door she was very beautiful if I do say so. But I could only question as to who she was and why she was here. Which I shouldn't because are me and Lucas a thing?

I'm looking for Lucas, I said giving a slight smile. Yeah come in she said holding the door open. She was light skinned and so beautiful. He's upstairs she said as I followed her. I went upstairs and to his room. I walked in without even knocking, to see Lucas coming through his hair with his fingers no shirt on. I bit my lip, you gonna keep staring he said licking his lips giving me a sexy look. Shut up I said as I threw a shirt at him. So who's the girl i said sitting on his bed playing with his phone. Oh that's Angel, a family friend she staying with us for a minute til she get everything straight with her mom. Mhmm I said walking over to him, so you jealous he said getting closer to me making me get all nervous and giving me butterflies something about this dude. Me jealous I said yeah right. Admit he said knocking me on the bed, I'm not jealous I said breath trembling, bet he said grabbing my chin looking me in my eyes, damn he mumbled before letting go. I sighed in relief. I do not know why this boy gets me like this. So she gonna be coming to school with us I asked applying lipgloss in his mirror while he fixed his chains. Yeah he said back checking his fit out. You look good I said grabbing my bag now let's go. Shiddd you look good to momma he said checking me out, do a lil spin for me he said. Really Lucas I asked I'm serious he said grabbing my hand spinning me. Ouuuu weeeee damnnn she bad he said gassing me. Lucas let's go I said.

We walked out of his room. Angel was downstairs sitting at the kitchen island. Angel this is Kamri one of my best friends Kamri this is Angel a family friend. Hi I said as i gave her a hug, you are so pretty she said, me girllll i ain't got nothing in you I see that glow. I said making her smile. Lucas I wanna walk to school I say texting Miguel. Aight let's roll he said grabbing a water.

Take my picture I say as I hold out my phone. He stopped and took my picture. I posted it on Instagram captioned: I got a crush on myself can you blame me?🤤

 I posted it on Instagram captioned: I got a crush on myself can you blame me?🤤

Instantly getting comments and likes. 😍😍😍 somebody crown her👑, Gucci down like it's a promo, @gr8mal 💦👅 quench my thirst baby.

@Iamlucascoly photo creds.
@Iamlucascoly seeing to sources of liquid if yk what I mean 😂😏

@Breahhicks. Top 2 and you ain't 2💖
@Armonandtrey 😩😩

@AustinMcbroom awww helll nawww looking like somebody auntie

@KamriNoel @gr8mal boy bye
@KamriNoel @iamlucascoly 😘😘🤤
@KamriNoel @Breahhicks tell em don't slip onna drip 😘
@KamriNoel @AustinMcbroom 😂😂 love you bubbie

We arrived at school at sat at our normal table we introduced Angel to Miguel and Breah. I could tell her and Miguel hit it off.

Angel down below

Leave me ideas‼️‼️‼️