Chapter 30

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY AND ALL GRAMMAR MISTAKES I DO NOT PROOFREAD! I WILL BE WRITING IN 3rd person FROM TIME TO TIME.

———————————————————————————

It was about 10am the Sun beamed through the window. Kamri reached over as she awoke from her sleep, to not feel Lucas laying there. As she sat up she noticed a note on her night stand.

"Follow the rules! 1.) put on the outfits"she was
confused. She got out of bed and walked throughout the house to find Lucas, there was no sign of him.

"Y'all seen Lucas" she asked Angel and Breah who were sitting in the living room. "No, Christian and Miguel either" Angel said. Kamri grew worried this wasn't like them. "You got a note too" Breah asked holding up a note.

"Yea" Kamri said as she walked over to them. "1.) put on the outfits, 2.) somewhere sunny, kids at play you can find us hurry we don't have all DAY." She read the notes. "Are they serious" she thought.

"Somewhere sunny, kids at play" she repeated to herself. "This is an park, but do they not know how many parks are in Miami" she said as she held up the piece of paper. "Let me see" Angel said standing up. "Day" she said. Kamri looked at her weird. "Day is capitalized and bolded so maybe it has something to do with it" Angel said while tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"ooh I know, that's Daytona park, it's huge" Breah said as she emphasized the huge. "Let's go take a look at the outfits" Angel said as they walked over to the dining room. There were 3 color coordinated outfits laid out with each girls name by one.

This is cute Kamri thought as a smile crept up on her face

This is cute Kamri thought as a smile crept up on her face. "I'm about to go get ready" Kamri said as she walked up the stairs. She did her normal hygiene routine. After she did her hair and light makeup.

"Y'all ready let's go."

———————————————————————————
They pulled up to the park in about 15 minutes.

"bzzz" a text came in.

"Fun around every corner, So much to do. better hydrate with water to find your next clue" Angel said as she read aloud the text from Miguel.

"What does that even mean" Breah asked as she slapped her hands to her thighs.

"It means the water fountain" Kamri said while walking off.

"I'm bout sick of this shit" Angel said as she ran to catch up with Kamri, Breah following.

"Another note" Kamri said as she picked the note up. "Close, but not quite yet, we may be found where music resides" she read the note.

"Music" Angel questioned.

"I like their logic behind this" Breah said pointing to 3 men who played instruments.