Chapter 23

LUCAS

"You like that" she asked feeling my mans through my pants. I ain't answer. I took a drag of my blunt. "Let me taste it" she said taking my dick out. "Fuck" she said stroking him.

"Man I gotta go" I said as I pushed her off me. "Why stop the fun so soon" she said as she spread her legs exposing her pussy. "Man move around" I said as I put my mans up. I got a whole girl at home. "What she don't know won't hurt her" she said winking. Shid Kamri crazy she find out anything, I thought to myself.

"I'm out Rod" I said as I pulled my pants up.
"Fuck it then, come suck this dick" he said to the girls.

KAMRI

It was now 6pm, my family and I were sitting at the dinner table getting ready to eat dinner.

"Grab hands and bow heads" my nana spoke.
"Heavenly Father we come to you as humble as we ever came before, we thank you for alllowing us all together one more time, we thank you that little ole Kamri can see another day, we pray that she overcomes any obstacles life throws, we want to thank you for this food you have blessed us with and we ask that you bless the hands that prepared it amen"

"Amen" we all said in unison.

I watched as my family ate and talked amongst their dinner

"You need to eat" my stepmom said wiping her mouth.

"I'm not that hungry" I said as I picked at the potato with my fork.

Before she could say anything else the doorbell rung.

"I'll get it" I said grabbing my crutches.
"You need to rest your leg" my mom said.

"Momma I'm fine, I can get the door" I said getting frustrated.

I rolled my eyes, "what" I asked as I answered the door.

"Damn you not happy to see me" he said.

"Lucas you think that after the shit you pulled today I wanna deal with you right now if so you got me completely fucked up"I said semi yelling.

"So I can't come see how my girl is" he said looking his lips, he was getting to me but I wasn't gonna let it show.

"Nah you can't, you prolly was just with another bitch" I said folding my arms.

"Man stop acting like that" he said reaching for hug.

"Un uh, nope" I said said stopping his chest.

He grinned with his hands in his pockets.

"Are you high, and my family's inside" I asked getting a good look in his face.

"Kamri, chill yo lets go talk in yo room"

I stood there.

"Kamri who's at the door" my mom asked from the dining room.