Chapter 4

It was now 9:26 a Friday morning no school until next week thursday. I grabbed my phone connected Bluetooth grabbed my clothes for the day and headed to the shower. I turned on kehlani station as I sang to "Honey"

"I LIKE MY GIRLS JUST LIKE I LIKE MY HONEY SWEET A LITTLE SELFISH I LIKE MY WOMEN LIKE I LIKE MY MONEY A LITTLE JEALOUS"

I sang as I stepped into the steaming hot shower. I washed my hair as it was now wet and curly, I scrubbed my body with my pineapple mango body scrub that shit smells like heaven. I then did the rest of my routine, good hygiene is key🤞🏽 I got out of the shower and wrapped my naked skin in a towel and my wet now curly hair in a hair towel. I applied body moisturizer all over and curl moisturizer to my hair. I put on my white Calvin Klein undies and the matching bra. (Outfit below)

I went downstairs grabbed my keys and purse

Mom: where you going it's only 11:30

Kamri: Good morning and I'm going to the skate park and then dad's.

Mom: I didn't know you were going to your dad's this weekend.

Kamri: Welp sorry I am *closes refrigerator*

Mom: Well can you at least come back home today around 2:00 the new neighbors are moving in.

Kamri: okay mom *grabs skateboard from closet*

Mom: just be safe and be back before 2.

Kamri: Okay I love you *kisses moms and leaves house*
————————————————————————
I arrived at the skate park grabbed my beats, my phone and my skateboard. I say my skateboard down on the ground plugged in my beats and started skating listening to drake Diplomatic Immunity. I stayed at the skate park for about 1 hour and I decided to go get some food from dishing sushi with a medium coke. I sat down and began to eat as I got a dm

@gr8mal- wassup lil baby 🤔
@KamriNoel- Jamal I suggest you stay out my dm before I block you 🙄🙄
@gr8mal- now why would you do that huh?
@KamriNoel- you literally dm everyday and you never get an answer.🤷🏽‍♀️
@gr8mal- imma give you ya space for a day
@KamriNoel- stop talking like we a thing never was never is never will be bye Jamal🤦🏽‍♀️👋🏼

I swear at times I wanna get one of my brothers to beat him up, the boy is so aggravating. I finished my food it was about 1:30. I was only 10 mins away from one of my close friends, no she's not my best friend but she's a close friend Jilly. So I decided to stop by her and talk it up until 1:50 I decided to go home since this was important.

I walked inside and put my keys back on the rack along with my bag. I grabbed my computer and did some editing.

*ding dong*
Mom: Hi I'm Amirah Vahn honey come we have company *she yells for Kamri*
Kamri: I'm coming *closes laptop and blows breath*

I walked downstairs only to notice somewhat of what seemed so familiar. Curly hair deep mesmerizing voice, laid back ness.

Mom: My husband is at work but this is my daughter....*gco*

Lucas: Kamri!

Valeria: and this is my son *Lucas*

Mom: I'm sorry do you two know each other?

Kamri: Um... yeah we met at school yesterday I was his tour guide

Both: *laughs and smiles*

Kamri: welcome to the neighbor hood come in *handing Valeria the homemade red velvet cake*

Valeria: aw thanks you guys are already so sweet *walking in house*

Mom: well Kamri's 17 she does literally everything too much to explain. I'm just so grateful to be her mom

Kamri: aww thanks mom don't make me cry

Lucas: definitely a great tour guide

Kamri: stop!! *laughs playfully pushes him*
————————————————————————
TO BE CONTINUED

HOW YALL FEEL BOUT JAMAL?
KAMRI AND LUCAS??
What y'all wanna see???
Leave comments and vote❤️
Check out my other stories 💕

Miguel in mm^^^