Chapter 18

Breah and Christian above

LUCAS

I turned around to see a sleeping Kamri. I let out a small smile. I got out the bed slowly making sure to not wake her. I let out a stretch and a yawn. I grabbed my phone to see 5 missed calls from Rod. I took my phone off the charger and walked out the room.

Nigga wtf you calling me like some happening I spoke not too loud tryin not to wake Kamri. We just got word on JJ, Rod said back. Then speak I said. Word around is this nigga tryna start a business, not any kind of a business business with yo money Kid. Rod said sounding mad, I swear when I see this nigga imma put a bullet in him. So this nigga wan be scary and bold I said laughing bet.

Good looking out, hit me later at the warehouse I said before hanging up. Shit pissing me off this nigga wanna go into hiding but wan make money off my product and stealing my money his ass is dead.

I walked back into the room to find Kamri putting on a robe.  Goodmorning I said walking over to her. Morning she said dryly. What's wrong I asked grabbing her waist.

I'm not in the mood she answered. Ow she said grabbing her stomach. You wanna go to the doctor I asked. No it's just cramps Lucas she said getting away from me.

Kamri can I use your eyeliner Breah asked while knocking. Yeah girl Kamri said walking over to the door slowly. You look like shit bestie what's wrong Breah asked grabbing Kamri's face. Girl I'm just not in the mood I'm having cramps, a massive headache, and Overall just not to be fucked with. Aww bestie boo you should get some rest.

I had never seen Kamri like this before she was upset and in pain. I just wanted to make her feel better.

Well we not going with y'all for paintball. I told Breah. Lucas yes we are Kamri said looking at me. No we not you gonna get you some rest and some medicine end of discussion, your health comes first. He's right Breah added. Whatever she said as she aggressively pulled her hair into a high ponytail.  Breah sighed and walked out.

Kamri I'm only trying to make you feel better, you need to be well I know you wanna enjoy yourself but you needa get well.

   Kamri

I understand where Lucas is coming from, I do need to get well it was nice of him to care about me like that.

We all about to head out it's 12:23 Angel said walking in. Alright Kamri said as she grabbed clothes. I hope you feel better Miguel yelled as Angel closed the door.

I'm finna go take a shower I said while walking in the bathroom. Alright Lucas did as he grabbed his phone.

I connected my phone to my speaker and blasted H.E.R.

Lucas

  Im finna be on my way nigga I said to Jyi.
Kamri I'm finna go get some food what you want to eat I asked as I knocked on the bathroom door.

Yeah I want Pho and spring rolls from Pho 87 and a medicine ball from Starbucks, she yelled back over the running water and music.

I'll be back I yelled before walking out.

I locked the door and walked to my car. I got in and sped off quickly.

I pulled into the back of the warehouse and walked in. Nigga wtf you doing it's 12:47 in the evening. I said Que. Nigga what it look like I'm doing I'm getting this dicked sucked he said gripping the girls head tighter. Man you ain't right I said before walking into my office followed by Rod and Jyi.

Y'all niggas find out where this nigga been selling. I asked putting money in the safe.
Yeah man this nigga been selling on Caldwell. Word around this nigga hot too. Rod spoke. Man fuck allat, I'm send y'all on a mission. Y'all scope this nigga out and how he do what he do for 2 weeks after that  I'm killing this bitch I said. No problem with me Que said walking in zipping his pants.