Chapter 19

It was now Friday. A day before me and Lucas's big back to school party. I admit it I had got a late start to my day, it was 12pm and I was sitting in bed my hair in a messy bun my glasses on and laptop in my lap. I looked a hot mess to add, I was wearing sweats and an oversized shirt that read COLY. I had only had a half a pop tart for breakfast. Honestly I'm fucking beat.

"And what time the party start" asked Breah who I was on FaceTime with. "9-until" I answered back eyes focused on my laptop.
"Shit finna be lit" Christian said in the background. "I didn't know we invited you" I answered him. "Yeah fucking right he said hopping in the camera. I rolled my eyes.

Hold on girl Lucas calling me. "Hello" I answered trying not to sound groggy. "What's wrong mama" he answered looking serious. "Nothing I'm just tryna make sure everything straight for tomorrow" I said looking at him while playing with my hair. I'm finna come over there in a lil bit we gonna go get something to eat. He told me. Yeah okay lemme go get dressed. Aight love you he said. Love you too I said before the call disconnected.
I closed my laptop and got from out of bed.

I rummaged through my closet and decided on a sweater some jeans and boots. I took a quick shower and washed my hair. I applied some curly product to my hair and proceeded to get dressed. I sprayed my Marc Jacobs perfume and did my edges. I applied a little concealer under my eyes and put some lipgloss on. I grabbed my purse and my phone and went down stairs.

"Can you not have your feet on my table" my mom asked walking into the living room

"Can you not have your feet on my table" my mom asked walking into the living room. "Am you forgot I paid for all this" I said throwing a pillow at her. "Kamri you forgot I'll still beat your ass" she said throwing it back. "Where you going" she asked. "With my man" I answered sticking my tongue out. "Mhmm" she said before walking in the kitchen her slippers clicking.

I got it I said referring to a knock at the door.
Wassup ma Lucas said as I stood there with the door open. Hey I said giving him a kiss. You ready he asked. Yeah just let me grab my purse. Come in I said. How you doing Mrs. Vahn he spoke to my mom. I'm doing fine and yourself she answered. I can't complain he answered back. Let's go I said walking back in. Nice seeing you Mrs. Vahn he said while opening the door for me. Yeah you too she said. We got in the car and he drove off.

You ready for tomorrow he asked. Yeah I said messing with the radio. This bitch finna be stoopiddd he said getting all geeked. This bitch finna be stoopiddd i said mocking him in a squeaky voice. Man stop playing he said smacking his lips. I laughed.

Bae you look good I said taking a picture of him. Let me see he asked.

Nope eyes on the road daddy

Nope eyes on the road daddy. He smirked. Why you smirking I asked knowing the answer. Daddy huh he said. Boy bye I answered.

We pulled up to the restaurant and got seated. We ordered our food and drinks and talked until they came.

Thank you I said to the waiter who had brought out our food.

What you doing today he asked

What you doing today he asked. Nothing doing your sisters hair and making a video for YouTube.

What she getting done he asked dipping his fry.  A twist out, I answered sipping my water. I don't know what the fuck that shit is but cool he said making us both laugh.

Soon after we finished eating Lucas paid for our meals and I paid the tip, we left.

You got your clothes for the party he asked while focusing on the road. Yep still got the tags on em I said scrolling through Instagram. Why you got yours I said. You know I got mines he said smiling at me.

Stupid bitch gon cut in front me like that. He said referring to the driver in front of us. Babe calm down I said rubbing his arm. I'm good I hate that stupid ass shit he said face all red.

Well since we ain't got nothing else to do today we need to go pick up the liquor for the party, and I need to go to party city to pick up some stuff I said to him while playing word cookies on my phone.

Where we getting the liquor from he asked making a sharp right turn. "Bev mo" I answered smiling at my phone. " why you smiling at your phone" he asked. "Why I answered" "bet" he replied back. "Aww the little baby's getting insecure ain't I'm your girl huh" I asked. "I'm your girl and I'm smiling at my phone because of a picture of my niece I said as I showed him.

"I'm not insecure I know you my girl and I know what you be doing and don't do" he answered back putting his hand on my thigh. "Oh you know better I said" "girl stop playing with me" he replied back.

We pulled up to the parking lot of Bev Mo and he got out and opened my door. We proceeded to walk into Bev Mo.

We walked in and grabbed 2 shopping carts. "Imma get Hennessy and Ciroc you get 1800 margarita and Amsterdam between 10-13 bottles each" damn girl how much liquor you need he asked grabbing his basket. "Boy do you know how many people about to be at this party." I answered looking at him like he was crazy. We went our separate ways gathering the alcohol for the party.

LUCAS
"Yo" I answered my phone to Que, "wassup with the party we tryna slide though" he spoke hyped up. "Y'all niggas could slide through" I said grabbing a bottle of Amsterdam. "What y'all niggas got on that nigga JJ I spoke leaning on the basket. This nigga moving work in Compton on Caldwell St. Nigga only moving work up there cuz he know people want they fix bad asf up there. He answered. When I catch this nigga it's over for him I put my life on that, but yeah man y'all niggas come slide through. Aight bet Que said before we both hung up. I need a fucking blunt I thought to myself shaking my head.

KAMRI

After we finished getting the liquor we went straight to Party city. I picked up a bunch of packs of white and black balloons. I paid for the items and returned to the car. We decided to go drop the liquor and balloons off where we were having the party which was Lucas's beach house.

After getting all that settled we headed home.

Short chapter I KNOW‼️

Next chapter something crazy happens?

I'm looking to add a new girl character and boy character, comment down below a description of a character you would like to see in my story and I'll dm you so your character can POTENTIALLY have a spot in this BEST BOY AND GIRL CHARACTER WINS‼️

Leave ideas below💕

Y'all come up with a cute name for Lucas and Kamri❤️

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕