CHAPTER 32

MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY‼️

KAMRI

The hot water running down my body felt so good. And Lucas's touch added to it. Light moans escaped from my lips as he placed soft kisses on my neck.

"You so fucking beautiful" he said into my ear.
"I am" I said questioning.

"You heard me" he said turning me around as our eyes met.

He lifted my chin up kissing my lips. His lips were soft and tasted of cherry lip balm. And that kiss set me off. We deepened the kiss, as our tongues fought with each other.

I could feel him hardening by the second.

"I love you" I said in between kisses as he cupped my ass.

"You know I love you too" he said picking me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

His kisses traveled from my lips to my neck to my chest.

"uh fuckk" I said lowly.

"Let's go" he said as he carried me out the shower while we still kissed.

He laid me on the bed as he still kissed. I bit my lips as he began to suck on my nipples. He was turning me on, and I definitely was turning him on.

He kissed down to my stomach sending chills through my body. Spreading my legs and holding them up he placed his mouth on my wet warm pussy.

"Fuckkk" I said as my head went back. He watched me as he slowly ate me. He knew he had a tongue on him.

"taste good mamas" he said as he slurped. "Aw shit" I said as I moved my hips up down and around. "Don't stop baby" I said grabbing his head.

"Come for daddy baby" he said as he ate me while playing with my clit.

"Aww fuck I'm almost there baby don't stop daddy" I said between clenched teeth.

"Yes yes yes" I said as I gripped the sheets.

"Mmm" he said as he slurped me.

"Fuck I'm coming baby" I said grabbing his headeeper.

"Shittt" I said shaking trying to catch my breath.

"Come here" I said grabbing him as I tongue kissed.
I flipped him over on the bed straddling him as we kissed. 

"Ooh fuck" I said as I grabbed his dick that was rock hard. I began to stroke it as he sucked my titties.

"Lay back baby" I said as I got on my knees I front of him.
I watched as he propped himself up on his elbows.

I grabbed his hard dick and kissed the tip. Kissing all over his dick I placed my mouth on the top sucking it.

"Shitt" he said under his breath.

I widened my mouth as I began to try to fit him as much as I could.  I wrapped my hands around his dick and began to suck it, making sure to spit and twist my hands.

"Mmm daddy" I said I took him out my mouth and slapped it on my tongue.

Going back at it I pushed him into my mouth, the farthest I can go and began to deep throat him.

"Fuckk" Licking his dick on the side. He gathered my hair in his hands and began to fuck my face.

"Good fucking girl" he said through clenched teeth as held my face.

I stood and laid on the bed. "Lucas I think I'm ready" I said as I played with myself.

"You sure" he asked as he watched me. "Yes baby" I responded as I placed my fingers in my mouth and tasted myself.

He climbed on top of me and kissed me. "Just relax, imma take care you" he said as he played with me.

"Spit" he said as his fingers in my mouth.
He grabbed the saliva and rubbed it on his dick. "Relax and breathe".

"Ok" I said. He slowly began to insert himself.
"Ow fuck" I said gripping the sheets.
"You want me to stop" he asked.
"No" I shook my head.

It hurt like hell, as I knew it would. But Lucas made sure to take it slow.

"You ok" he asked as a tear fell from my eye.

I'm good I responded. "Kiss me" he said as he kissed me while going slow in me.

"Mm" I said as I scratched his back.

It hurt but it felt good as fuck.

"Tell me to stop if you can't take it" he said going in and out of me.

Over time it felt better than it hurt.

"Fuckk it feels good" I said gripping his back

He sped up just a little, "I think I'm coming don't stop" I said gripping the sheets.

I could tell he was on the verge of coming too.

"So fucking wet" he said as he placed his head in the side of my neck.

He continued going in and out of me as our moans filled the room. I was in a high, a sex high and it felt amazing.

"Fuckk" I moaned out as one he took one of his hands and began to play with me all while still giving me, thrusts at a steady pace.

"you finna make me but" he said. I could tell he was trying to hold back, but I didn't want him to.

"don't stop I'm gonna come" I said gripping the sheets as he moved his finger faster, picking the pace up just a little while thrusting in me.

Not even a couple seconds later we had both came, and the room had a euphoric feel to it.

"Shitt" Lucas said trying to catch his breath.

I laid there speechless, still having the feeling of him inside of me. I couldn't believe this was my first time.

"You good mama's" he said planting a kiss on my lips.

We were both still trying catch our breaths, all while sweaty, heart beat was clearly obvious

I gave him a smile before pulling him back down for another kiss.

"I'm going shower" I said wrapping myself in the sheet.

———————————————————————————

Kamri gave her V card to Lucasss!!😱😱

Leave me story ideas in the comment or message me!!

Please vote and tell me how y'all like the story!

Y'all I'm sorry I haven't been posting but my senior year is hectic! I'm back for y'all tho!🥰