Chapter 2

I got in class and sat in my usual seat the second to last one on the left side of the room the 2nd row😊. I put my Beats into my MacBook and began doing my bell ringer when I was disgusted by my sight.

Jamal(sports Jock): well if it isn't the woman of my dreams

Kamri: well if isn't the most disgusting troll I've ever seen

Jamal: stop sweating and lemme get in that you know treat you nice eat you nice

Kamri: *rolls eyes* don't you have anything better to do besides harass me every chance you get

Jamal: just tryna tell you how a lady should be treated *grabs her face*

Kamri: gtf Jamal *jecks face away and slap him*
???: she said gtf

Jamal: nigga who is you to tell me what to do with mines

???: *stands up* Lucas now act like you know and gtf

Jessica: omgssshh he is cute

Kamri: *rolls eyes at jessica*

Jamal: nigga don't tell me what to do with mines I run this

Kamri: nigga I'm not nothing to you foh

Lucas: you run me a fade *takes hoodie off*

Mrs.Chapman: Okay class I see you've all met our new student Mr. Lucas Coly from Harlem, New York tell us about yourself Mr.Coly

Lucas: I play basketball, rap and imma sneaker head.

Mrs. Chapman: Okay take your seat

Lucas: *takes seat next to Kamri*

Kamri: *mouths thank you*

Lucas: no problem *licks lips*

Kamri: *puts hair behind ear and smiles grabbing pencil*

————————————————————————

Mrs. Chapman: class is dismissed except Mr. Coly and Ms. McBroom
————————————————————————
Mrs.Chapman: Coly meet McBroom, McBroom meet Coly. McBroom you are in charge of showing Mr. Coly around we chose you because of what a phenomenal student you are.

Kamri: Thanks Mrs. Chapman *grabs book off desk*

Mrs.Chapman: During lunch you show Mr. Coly around you get 500 class credits, you to may go now.

Lucas pov

Idk who chick was in 1st block but she bad. Anyways I had to move out here one because this was a better school two because my blood had the the biggest movement on work. By work I mean drugs. See I'm one of the best business men out here in this business gotta do what I gotta do besides moms and lil sis live down here so why not. I don't really even know my dad because his shitty ass walked out on us but fuck him moms and sis good long as they got me. So I'm pretty much lived with my Uncle in New York but business was hotter up here in LA so he sent me and his son Jace to handle business you know because we the most trusted and most experienced. I make sure everything goes smoothly and that everybody is doing what they supposed to be doing.
————————————————————————
Lunch -Kamri

It was lunch so I met up with Miguel and Breah and gave them the run down on what happened in 1st block and that I have to give Lucas a tour for lunch. Was he cute? He dress nice? Breah asked as I rolled my eyes at her question. Yeah he was cute, yeah he could dress I said opening my wrap shrugging my shoulders. *5 mind later* I could see him coming my way.

TO BE CONTINUED.....................