Chapter 7

Me and Breah decided we wanted to go swimming at the posh so we met up and went to the posh. I had on my teal 2 piece I was looking hella fine. I'm just saying a body like this is 😍😍. Take my picture I said as I held my phone out to Breah. She took my picture and I posted it captioned *wanna bite🍑"

once again immediately getting comments and likes "I'm tryna bite" "stomache on flat flat, ass on what's that😍😍"  next thing I know Lucas commented "Damn

once again immediately getting comments and likes "I'm tryna bite" "stomache on flat flat, ass on what's that😍😍" next thing I know Lucas commented "Damn..😍but me and Redd wasn't invited🙄" I replied back sorry maybe next time😏" me and Breah just tanned and swimmer for about an hour and half.

I slipped my Jean shorts over my bikinis bottoms, put my hair in a top bun grabbed my bag and we drove off.

We were in the car jamming to Migos- stir fry. When I got a call from my Manager called. I have a sit down performance today at 7:00 and rehearsal at 5:00. I went straight home it was already 3 so I took a shower put on a champion fit and my hair in a high pony. Only this because I was gon have a whole wardrobe change, makeup an hair. A sit down performance was a small crowd not to small but not too big. A couple of songs and questions and answers. Meet and greet and yeah.

I added Lucas to our group chat and let everyone know I was performing at the bass mint. I called my mom and told her to let everyone know. I grabbed my keys and headed to rehearsals.

————————————————————————

Rehearsal was over and it was time it start getting ready. Hair, makeup and wardrobe. It was now 6:45. I was doing voice warm ups and drinking hot tea. My team and I did our prayer. I went I and performed 10 songs.

The performance was over and I was heading backstage when I was stopped. You do so amazing you look beautiful by the way. Lucas said pulling me into a hug handing me some daisy flowers. Thank you I said embracing him back. I could feel his hand on my lower back and I tensed up. I was wondering if you would like to go out for a bite tonight he asked nervously. I would Lucas I said trying not to blush. I'll come over at 8:30 he said before walking off.

Lucas texted me and said we were going to Bellianos. Which is a fancy restaurant. I took a shower and did my makeup before getting dressed. I checked myself in the mirror and took a picture and posted it on Instagram captioned * I would say something catchy but I already caught your attention👀😏"

 I checked myself in the mirror and took a picture and posted it on Instagram captioned * I would say something catchy but I already caught your attention👀😏"

It was 8:25 I was sitting on the couch waiting for Lucas. The doorbell rang so I turned the tv off and walked to the door. Damn.. I mean woah you look good. He said peeking around me. Stop your gonna make me blush I did playfully hitting him.  You ready to go he asked looking back. Yeah let's go I said back smiling.

We were in his car listening to Tank- When we.

We pulled up to the restaurant, Lucas got out opened my car door and helped me out.

Welcome to Mr.B's, reservations for 2 who's the name. The receptionist asked. Uh yes reservations for 2 under the name Coly he said.

Yes right this way she said leading us to a private room that the lights were dimmed and there was calm music playing. Champagne on ice. Lucas what is all this for I asked as he pushed my chair in. For you welcoming me with open arms. He said while pouring 2 glasses of champagne. Cheers to a new friendship I said.

Soon after we ordered, I ordered salmon over quinoa with a side of Brussels sprouts and broccoli. Lucas ordered bacon wrapped tiger shrimp, seafood Mac and cheese and Broccoli.

We sat and ate and talked all sorts of things like our dreams and other random stuff. Next thing I know we were dancing to Bruno mars- Versace on the floor.

Tonight was really great Lucas thank you for taking the time to do something like this for me  I said grabbing my clutch. Anytime he said as he walked me to my door. We should do this again i said getting all nervous and antsy. Yeah he said grabbing my face stepping closer. By now my breath was shaky and trembling. Next thing I know our lips were touching. It felt like a moment that I didn't want to end, it just felt so right. Good night Kamri he said as we parted lips.

I ran upstairs took a shower and just laid back in bed thinking, just thinking. I went to my window and sat outside. Grabbed my vapor pen and just thought about what I don't know.