Chapter 8

I'm literally freaking out I said as I paced Breah's room. I had just got through telling her about everything. I would be too she said as she brushed her hair. It was a nice day outside not too hot not too chilly. Anyways the twins Emani and Armani are having a party so I was think we should go nothing else to do. Breah said all hopefully. Usually I would not agree with going to a party but Emani and Armani were cool people plus they shit be nice. Okay cool I said as I examined my face in her mirror. What? Really she said looking at me shocked you didn't even put up a fuss. Watch I change my mind I said as I snapped.  Hey she said as she put her hands up surrendering.

The party starts at 8 it's only 1:39 so what you wanna do she asked never looking up from her phone.  I just wanna chill I said while looking at my phone smiling. Hmm? What's wrong with you she asked raising a brow. What you mean I asked still smiling. Who got you geeked she asked getting up. It's Lucas I said geeked up. What he say she said coming closer. Nothing he just asked me what I'm doing.

————————————————————————

It had been two days since I last talked to Kamri. I wasn't avoiding her because of what happened I just been so busy with the business. Eventually I know that if we get in a relationship I'll have to tell her about my life well about the business. Where the fuck this nigga JJ been I ain't heard from this nigga in a minute. Something fishy I said adjusting in my seat. Speaking of JJ word around here is this nigga selling and profiting off our shit. So what you wanna do Rod said strapping up. Oh for real we gon handle business I said blowing smoke. That's how you wan do it I got your back. Let's get it then I said dapping rod, que, and jyi off. We all put on black hoodies strapped up and loaded the truck.

We got to where JJ was. Wassup Snake I said as I walked over to him que, jyi, and rod followed. Nigga wtf is wrong with you he said counting money. You thought I was gon find out I said smacking the money out his hand. You been out here selling my shit and taking my money. I said as I punched him. Rod and Que grabbed him and put a black pillow case over his head as Jyi opened the trunk.

Soon after we reached the private room in the warehouse. It was a dark room with a single brown chair in the center. Sit that nigga down. I said as they did what I said. Man please don't do this he pleaded. Nigga you been stealing from me, not only me but that means you been stealing from my family and I don't do that. Not only that but you been smiling in my face I said as I gave him another punch. Come on Kid don't do this he said calling me my street name. Nigga I ain't gonna kill you but you gonna have my money by next Sunday 12 am sharp. I want the 10k you owe me and another 10k for lying and stealing bitch. And since you wanna be an ass a extra 5k. 25k not a penny short you fucking here me lil bitch. And don't even think about running you know that's not how we handle business. Get this nigga the fuck up out here, damn near bouta piss his self I said laughing.

————————————————————————

It was now 5:38 me and Breah were just laying up watching Riverdale when I received a text from Lucas.

Lucas😏🤞🏽: you hitting up The party tonight??

Kamri: maybe.. you?

Lucas: might

Kamri: well maybe I'll see you there.

————————————————————————

I headed home and started getting dress as Breah was here getting dressed as well. *outfit below*

Soon after we left for the party