Chapter 6

Lucas

Damn bruh!! Kamri was looking fine ass hell last night I just wanted to pick her up and give her back shots after back shots. It's something so different about her than other chicks she so real, professional, positive she just different. I couldn't even sleep even the fact being our rooms *windows* are right next to each other. Besides that it was Monday morning I threw on some khakis, a Tommy Hilfiger shirt an y low top air force 1's. I fixed my curls, brushed my teeth, sprayed my Gucci cologne and went downstairs. My mom was sitting in her robe drinking a cup of coffee reading a book as the weather played in the background.

Good morning she said as she sat her cup down. Good morning ma' I said as I put my book sack down and searched the fridge. What you got planned to fly she said looking up at me. Nothing why I asked turning around. Well I'm gonna be out with Amirah today so I'll have you some dinner and lunch ready in the fridge. Amirah? I asked grabbing my phone. Yeah the new neighbor she said in a duh tone. Dang y'all like best friends already I said laughing. Boy go on she said turning the tv off heading upstairs and set the alarm she yelled back down. I just shook my head grabbed a water set the alarm got in my car and drove off listening to Kevin Gates.
————————————————————————
I woke up out of my bed hair all over my head. All I could do was let out a sigh. I got out of bed  and did the normal yada yada stuff. I did my hair a little makeup and went downstairs.

I grabbed my backpack and left for school

I grabbed my backpack and left for school. I decided to walk today it's only like a 15 minute walk I don't mind. I grabbed my phone out my pocket and walked to the corner when I was stopped...by Lucas. You want a ride he asked rolling down the window to his all black car tinted windows and all. I'm fine I said as I kept walking. So you really about to walk all the way to school? He said raising a brow. I've done it before I said as I turned around. Kamri just get in he said unlocking the door. I stopped for a minute blew my breath and got in as he drove off. I was nervous I don't know why but I was. It was very uncomfortable we sat in silence, all you could hear was my nervous breathing. You nervous he asked looking at me smiling. Why? I asked shaking my leg. Because you don't have to be I'm not going to kidnap you or hurt you he said turning the air on his car which made me want to melt only because his cologne I mean good god I never smelt some one that delicious. You something yeah he said while laughing. I know I said raising my eyebrow looking at him.

We had arrived at school it was 7:15. Thanks for the ride I said as I grabbed my bag. Anytime he said locking his car doors. Um., you can sit with me and my friends only if you want I said all nervous. Yeah that's cool he said walking on side of me. We were walking and I could feel the stares, whispers about me and Lucas we were just neighbors that were cool that's it. I just rolled my eyes and continued walking. I went to my normal table where my friend a and I sit everyday. We greeted each other and took our seats.

Y'all know Lucas, lucas you know them. Sooo I said dragging my words. Uh oh what you want Breah asked rolling her eyes eating a apple slice. I think we should do something together as friends you know take a day out and do something fun I said while applying lipgloss. Yeah that'll be cool, ooh we should go to the zoo she said getting hype. Yeah that'll be dope. You welcome to come too I said looking at Lucas as him and Miguel were talking about basketball. Fo' sho he said smiling at me as I was in a daze. Soon the bell had rung and we were all off to class.

I was walking in class when I was stopped by Jessica and her minions Alix and CoCo. So what's up with you and uh Lucas she said as she looked over at him. I seen y'all lil entrance let's get something straight back off McMop I already called dibs. The fact that you calling dibs as if this is the last cookie in the jar is childish. My last name is McBroom not McMop  and I know damn well you ain't tryna have a problem I said brushing past all 3 of them as I took my seat next to Lucas who was starting on the work on the board. He looked over and smiled. I gave a small smile back.

————————————————————————
Lucas

I had to go to the warehouse today and see what the count was. I pulled up typed in the code and walked in. I dapped my niggas off. Rod, Que, and Jyi. Where the stacks I said as I took a seat at my desk. Que unlocked the chest and pulled out the two stacks. The stacks was about as tall as a baby suitcase. I put the money in the money machine. 23,280. When this from I asked lighting a blunt. Today and yesterday Rod said loading his clip. That ain't bad I said blowing smoke. We need to make play on Monroe and 7th I said putting the money in a duffle bag. I count out 2 racks each boy. 5,000 each. I'm bouta shoot out y'all I said as I grabbed the duffle bag and headed out. I went to the bank put the money up and kept 2,00 out. I went back home slipped 500 in my moms purse. Put the rest in my shoe box of money.
————————————————————————

Kamri

It was now Saturday I got up took a shower and got dressed. I wanted to be cut but comfortable as well.

I did a little makeup and waited downstairs

I did a little makeup and waited downstairs. Everyone was meeting up at my house but Lucas came like 10 minutes earlier because he lives right next door. Breah and Miguel came together so we left with them and went to the Zoo.

We had been at the zoo for about 20 mind just having fun talking and getting to know Lucas. It was nice just laughing and talking to each other, taking pictures and snapchats.

Aww look that giraffe looks like Lucas I said making everyone laugh. Sooo funny he said shaking his head laughing. Excuse ma'am can you take our picture Breah asked a woman. Sure she said grabbing Breah's phone. We all posed in the picture Miguel through up the w *west coast sign* Breah doing a serious sexy face, Lucas arm around my neck and me throwing up the deuces. I posted the picture captioned *gang shit no lame shit🤞🏽*

Immediately getting likes and comments such as "who's the new dude" "👀👀" "let me find out" "goals😍😍🔥🔥" I put my phone down and we continued to have fun.

On the way back home we decided we wanted in-n-out so that's what we got. We ate and then Breah dropped us off. I had fun tonight Lucas said as he walked me to my door. Yeah I had fun to I said putting my purse on my shoulder. We should do that a lot more he said. Yeah that'll be cool I said. I'll see you later Kamri he said winking. Bye Lucas I said waving him off. Have a good night he said. You too I yelled back. I got inside and just stood back  against the door smiling. Why you smiling so hard my mom asked interrupting my thoughts. Oh nothing I said hanging my purse up. Mhmm she said as she walked to the kitchen. As I was attack's by my dogs. Did you guys miss me I said patting and rubbing them. I ran upstairs took my shoes off and got into the shower washed my hair and went to sleep.

It was 12 in the morning I had woke up because I couldn't sleep I sat at my desk which was by window which was also across form Lucas's window there he was sitting on his bed headphones on rapping. He noticed me looked up waves and smile downs so embarrassed I closed the curtains and went to bed.

So do you guys like let me know and leave some ideas. Share and vote!!!❤️