CHAPTER 15

Kamri

   I got up this morning and decided i was going to do a homemade brunch my friends and I. I got in the shower then got dressed. *outfit below*

I went downstairs and took everything out that I was going to need

I went downstairs and took everything out that I was going to need. I texted Lucas, Breah, Miguel, Angel, Christian and told them to come to my house at 11am. I began cooking.

It was around 10:50 I finished everything. I was proud and hungry.

Ding dong the door bell rang signaling someone was here. I wiped my hands and went to get the door.

We hereeeeeee Breah yelled instantly making herself at home. Wassup Miguel said as he gave me hug. Christiannn I said as I hugged Christian.

Hey beautiful I said to Angel as she hugged me.
Nah you miss beautiful she said check me up and down smiling. Girl don't gas me.

Wassup Ma Lucas said as he hugged me bending down to my height his face in the crook in my neck. It smell good in here he said grabbing me tighter hands on my lower back. Damn you looking good he whispered in my ear making me catch a chill.

I invited y'all here for brunch. I said walking to the kitchen where everyone followed. Oh shit Angel said eyes big asf on the food.

Y'all sit down i said gesturing for them to sit.
Girl this look so good Breah said practically drooling.

You ain't cook this Miguel said side eyeing me. Boy I know you see all them dirty dishes over there.

Anyways let's pray and eat. Lord thank you for this food that I have prepared I ask that you bless my hands and this food for it is nourishment to our bodies and we come humbly and want to thank you for having us together amen. Amen we all said in unison.

I'm bouta tear this food up Christian said rubbing his hands.

I outdid myself I said flipping my hair.

Y'all want orange juice, milk or apple juice

Apple, Angel and Christian said together. Orange, Lucas, Breah and Miguel said.