CHAPTER 17

Bae...bae wake up, Lucas said nudging me. What I'm up I said half asleep. What's that smell he asked. Who burning something I said as I jumped out of bed and ran out the room Lucas following.

Christian how in the fuck do you burn a pop tart I asked throwing it out. Man I forgot it was in there. Yo ass gotta go I said throwing a pillow I picked up off the floor. Good morning Angel said as she walked in the living room. Damn you in a good mood I said looking her up and down. Uh huh she said sitting on the kitchen island. Hmm I said folding my arms. Y'all get dressed I yelled making sure Breah and Miguel heard me who were still sleeping.

Where we going Angel asked hoping down. To brunch I said walking into my room.

I grabbed a my outfit of the day and headed to the shower. I showered and wrapped myself in a towel. Lucas came in and got in the shower. You know you beautiful huh he said in the shower. Yeah I know I said leaning over the counter in the mirror applying eyeliner. How you know he asked. I know because I know and because you tell me every day.

Lucas grabbed his towel and stepped out the shower wrapped in it around his waist. What he asked as I stared, nothing I said and looked away. You like what you see huh he said while grabbing my waist. Maybe I do is aid turning around wrapping my arms around his neck. Mhmm he said kissing me.

Let me finish getting ready I said in between kisses. He let me go and I continued doing my makeup. I walked out the bathroom Lucas was dressed in a white tee Nike sweats and Nike air max '95.

You look good I said walking past him

You look good I said walking past him. Nothing major he said back smirking. Mhmm I said grabbing my clothes.

Y'all ready I yelled walking out the room into the kitchen

Y'all ready I yelled walking out the room into the kitchen. Yerrrr Christian said walking into the kitchen fixing his chain.

Stop playing with me Angel said as she smacked Miguel upside his head. Dang man chill out he said as he smacked her ass.

Can y'all come on cause I'm hungry Breah said sitting at the counter applying mascara. Man let's go I said grabbing a water.

We all got into our boyfriends cars and headed to "Sylvania" where we were having brunch. I plugged my phone up to Lucas's aux Queen Naija butterflies.