<2>

"Uh. Hello there." the mysterious blue-eyed boy said. He was towering over me, but even though we weren't eyeing to an eye, he still looked stunning. His scruffy brown hair.

"h-Hi." I studdered, oh god I'm studdering again what do I do? Am I embarrassing myself in front of this beautiful boy? Well its too late now, I've been staring at him for more than five seconds. I'm doomed.

"Well I'm Daniel, and you are?" he said making my knees weak. Wow, I am so falling for him. No! I cant I've only spoken to him once!

"Haven." I practically whispered. He was smiling in the cutest way possible. As I was about to speak again, I heard someone scream.

"Haven! Get over here now! were going to be late!" Luna screamed practically knocking me off my feet.
"Ok! I'm coming!" As I ran away I forgot to say goodbye to Daniel; I looked at him to wave when I suddenly ran into a tree. Ouch! I got back up and hopped into havens car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school Haven dropped me off and I went back to my room. God, I hate homework so much. It took me around thirty minutes to get comfortable; when sat down at my desk with a bowl of chips when I saw something out my window. I only have the view of the next door neighbours room. But as I looked out at the window I saw him. Daniel, shirtless just playing video games on his couch. As I stared at him procrastinating from my work, he glanced over at me. I was in a trance when he looked over, and I practically turned into a tomato. I picked up my book and hid my face for about 10 seconds hoping that was enough time for him just to look away. As I peaked up from the ok, he was still looking at me. He noticed as I peaked out and just chuckled and went back to his game.

Once I finished my homework, it was around ten thirty or so. So I packed up all my things in my backpack while walking back upstairs I head the laughs of people coming from near my house. Once back in my room I peeked out my window again checking at Daniels room, and to my surprise, I saw Daniel and two other boys with him, both very attractive, but to me, Daniel still stood out the most. The two unknown boys were standing above Daniel making it seem like they were interacting him, his window was open, so I sat underneath mine and listened in on their conversation.
"What's her name? How long? What does she look like?" One of the boys was asking him millions of questions. It seemed to me they were asking him about a girl, I wonder who she could be. As the issues kept coming, I suddenly heard my mom call me, as soon as she yelled my name the mumble of the boys suddenly stopped.
"I'm coming, mom!" I yelled back and stood up revealing my hiding spot to the boys. Before leaving my room, I took a peek again at Daniels window only to see two smiling boys and a tomato red one. I giggled and left the room.

"Hunny, can you please tomorrow go out to the market and get some food for us? I'm too sick today."
"Sure mom."
"Awe, thank you so much gorgeous."
Great. I have something to do tomorrow!