<5>

"Ahh!" I screamed but was unable to keep going because someone's hand was covering my mouth with great force. I finally recovered my senses and looked up to see Daniel literally on top of me. My eyes widened, and my face began to warm up, Daniel was on top of me. Right now, I was mentally freaking out because Daniel Was On Top Of ME! I couldn't move, my entire body was still, and I had no idea what was going on.
Daniel gave me the same devilish smile he did when we were downstairs, but this time there was some twinkle in his eye. I couldn't quite put my finger on what emotion it meant, but it was something I've never seen.
We both just stayed in that position for a solid three minutes, just looking into each other's eyes with curiosity.
As soon as I snapped back to reality out of Daniels mesmerizing eyes, I quickly sprung up, maybe a little bit too fast. I knocked my head on Daniels, and I felt so sorry.
"D-Daniel, I'm so sorry. Are you ok?" I asked with genuine empathy.
"Heh, yeah I'm fine Haven. It's just a knock on the head." He said causing me to laugh the ugliest laugh I have. But after I finished my pig attack, I just saw Daniel looking at me. Oh no, he apparently thinks my laugh it disgusting and never wants to see me again.
"Your laugh is cute." He said looking out his window. I blushed and finally got off his bed. I walked back downstairs to the kitchen to grab an Oreo wherever they are. As I was searching, I hear the faint sound of footprints behind me, before the person could attack or scare me I turned around and yelled "tacos!" Catching them
Off guard.
"Haven! I thought we were friends." Daniel pouted. But I just laughed and hugged him making sure he knew I loved him, he thinks my love for him is just friendly, but in my heart in the know, it's more than that.

A few hours go by of Daniel and me in the living room talking and listening to him play his guitar; I learned all of the other boy's names I didn't get already. The blonde kid whose place I ran into earlier is Corbyn, and there was ethos another guy I didn't see who's name is Jonah.
"Well, I should be heading home Daniel. Nice hanging out today!"
"Yeah totally. I'll just should out my window next time I want to hang."

And then I left for home; I walked in the door to see my mom chopping up some onions for what seemed to be soup for dinner. I said hi and just walked up to my room without another word. As I opened my door to my room, I noticed a small note on my desk; it was white with my name on the front. I decided to just leave it there for now considering I was super tired and just went to bed.