<15>

We got back to the guy's house without saying a word, the only sound in the car was my faint sniffles every once in a while. Daniel drove us all home, and his hand lay on my thigh the whole way back. I didn't say anything for a few hours until Jack called me down for dinner. They ordered pizza for me, I love these boys more than anything in the world and knowing I am not allowed to live alone hurts me.

-OoO-

The boys are back to their original happy, energetic states; I'm still sitting alone in the corner morning. I've been getting more and more anxiety every day, wondering if and when the government will come for me. I'm trying to accept the fact that I most likely will be pulled away from this life but for now, let me live it. Daniel was standing in front of me impatiently as music was blasting through the house. My eyes baggy, hair messed up, makeup ruined and in sweatpants, I sat watching the guys dance all around the main floor to their music. His hand was held out for me, and I cautiously took it, he pulled me off the chair I was sitting on and brought me to the tango position. I smiled weakly at how much he was trying to make me feel better and kissed the top of my head before waltzing around the room with me. I screamed in joy as he skated around chairs and walls. Daniel was the only one who could make me happy.

"goodnight princess," Daniel whispered into my ear before turning off the light and spooning me. I was up for hours after that, laying in bed worrying about everything. But one question stayed on my mind through the night, How did she die? I know the nurse said it was during surgery, but my question was what surgery did she have and how did it kill her. My mom's health was perfectly fine before the incident; it boggles my mind that she suddenly died.

I looked over at the clock which read 3:47 am, I sighed and slowly took Daniels arm off my waist. I walked passed everyone's room into the balcony looking up at the clear night sky. Stars were twinkling every once in a while, and the moon was an elegant shade of silver-white. A tear slipped from my cheek as I knew my mom was okay and peaceful now.

I headed back to Daniel and I's room, it was Daniels room, but since I was staying here, it was mainly both ours. He was facing the wall now; I just hopped on the bed lying at the very edge because I wasn't sure if I should touch Daniel. A few minutes later he rolled around and wrapped himself around me once again, warming me and making me feel safe for once.

In the morning I was abruptly woken by Daniels soft kisses that were being plastered everywhere on my face. I giggled, and he kept going until he finally reached my mouth.

A/n

There are only five chapters left! Hoping they don't suck to end the book, but I'm thrilled how it's going to stop, you may not, but you're not writing are you? sorry I love all you 

Vote and Comment!