<16>

The past three weeks had been better than expected. The boys have made me feel so happy and welcome in their home even if the thought of my mom is still apparently there.

"get back here!" I heard Jack yell, a  sudden gust of wind passed by me and seconds later Jack did as well. I stood up to see what was happening, I saw Daniel on one side of the kitchen Island looking worried and Jack who was fuming. "You slapped me; I will not sleep until my revenge is finished!" Jack yelled trying to seem like a war hero; he is very much not. I laughed as I watched the two circle the table for around two minutes before Jack decided to crawl over the thing scaring Daniel. Finally, Jack was able to get his 'revenge.' 

Once the two idiotic boys were finished their little game, we all decided it would be best to talk about a funeral. "well, it's mostly up to you Haven, it's your mom, we can pay for everything." Corbyn suggested, I love these boys, but that was just too much. I shook my head vigorously, they cant do that for me, I'm not that special. Daniel placed his hand on my knee; I looked over at him. He was staring at me sympathetically, I gave him a weak smile and turned back to Corbyn. He looked at me impatiently; I took a few seconds before finally agreeing to the funeral plans. All the boys gave me a huge hug; I felt safe again.

A few hours later Corbyn was on his computer setting everything up for the funeral. I sat on his bed giving him some help with details for everything and Dani rested with me; This boy is clingy and I love it. Finally after an hour of setting everything up the planning was done, the funeral was happening three days from today and sadly since we just moved none of my family members could join. By that I mean nobody could anyway because my dad left me years ago and both grandparents were gone too.

"hey, Haven are you ok?" Daniel waved his hand in front of my head, I shook myself out of the thoughts and nodded. I walked over to Daniel, and I's room to change into some more comfortable clothes. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some Fritos from the pantry and sat watching whenever Jonah was watching on Netflix.

"Really jonah, Gossip girl?" I mocked him.

"Are you using my taste in show Haven," I giggled and rolled my eyes "I'll have you know, I make very wise decisions. I am the oldest anyway." I threw some chips at  Jonah to shut him up; surprisingly it worked, I smirked and continued watching the show

A/n

Pretty lousy filler, next chapter will be better I promise! 
I just looked at the stats of this book and some people are from South Africa and Saudi Arabia! so shouts out to you guys, everyone else doesn't worry you're special too I just think that's pretty cool.