<3>

Walking to the market was pretty simple, only twenty minutes away and it was a lovely autumn morning. I got up around six just as the sun was above the horizon, took a steamy shower and got ready. As I grabbed my wallet, I looked out my window like I usually do but to my surprise, I saw Daniels light on this early. He probably had something necessary to do so I left my room and started walking to the market.

As I was looking for the different types of apples, I noticed a familiar person walking just on the other side of the apples from where I was.

"Hey!" I practically yelled out of pure excitement causing Daniel to drop half of the foods he was holding nearly.

"Oh, hi Haven! Crazy seeing you here this early." And it was. As for me and Daniel walkers around the market, I saw this gorgeous necklace; it had an emerald in the centre surrounded by sparkling crystals.

"Wow, Daniel! Look at this." As I showed him the necklace, I suddenly had to use the washroom. I told Daniel to stay right there while I went to do my business.

Once I got back, I noticed that the necklace was gone.
"Hey! Where did the necklace go?" I asked Daniel.

"Some old lady saw it and bought it. Sorry, Haven."

Well, I had to get over it, so Daniel and I decided just to head home. I had everything I needed, and Daniel said he was just browsing the market.
"You want to come over to my place? I mean you haven't met any of the other guys yet, and it would be nice."
Sure Dani, just let me drop my stuff at home, and I'll be there right after."

Once I reached home, I rushed to my room, dropped my stuff off and did a bit of freshening up to make myself presentable to five boys. I put some perfume on and topped up in makeup and headed out the door. Mom wasn't home so thankfully there were no questions about where I was going.

*knock knock*