<6>

I woke up to the smell of chicken noodle soup coming from downstairs. I must have just taken a quick nap because when I checked my clock, it said six forty-five. I stumbled down the stairs. Still tired from the chase Daniel and me had earlier and sat down on the kitchen island.
"Smells good mom!" I say catching my mom off guard.
"Oh, hunny! I thought you were still asleep."
She handed me a bowl of soup and within minutes was empty, I guess I didn't eat at Daniels place. Thank god my mom is with me, or I would have already starved myself to death.

The next day I got up really to go to the mall, I put on a green cropped turtleneck with black jeans and a gold necklace which compliments the shirt very well. Right as I was putting my makeup on, I remembered the note that was on my dresser, so I snatched it up and started reading,

Dear Haven,

You do not know who this letter is from but trust me it's pretty obvious. Meet me at the mall tomorrow at Starbucks around 3. I have something I've meant to tell you for a while.

-Me

After reading the note I smiled, this was the cutest thing anyone has ever done to me. No matter who this person was I make a swear right now that I will hug them right when I see them.
Once I got in my car, I began driving to the mall, still filled with excitement from who the mysterious person could be I glanced over at the time and saw it was only twelve. That gives me three hours of waiting, just great.
As I pulled up to the mall and grabbed my purse, I headed towards forever 21 first of course and began my spree.
It only took two and a half hours of shopping for me to finally feel as if I could never do this again. It's Friday, at 2:30, at the mall, this place feels more like a zoo than it does a mall. As I headed towards the Starbucks my heart began to race, who could it be? Is it someone I like? Am I overthinking this entire thing? But before I knew it I was at the entrance of Starbucks. Shaking, I slowly walked in not paying any attention to the people inside and ordered myself a mocha frappe. As I was about to swipe my card someone handed the girl cash from right behind me.
"I'll pay for the lady." He said in a very familiar tone. I looked back only to see Daniel! What else was I supposed to expect now thinking back?
We sat down at one of the tables by the window and didn't say a thing. Right when Daniel opened his mouth to say something the lady yelled
"For Haven!" I got up, grabbed my drink said thanks and headed back to Daniel. While I was sipping my drink Daniel tapped my shoulder and clued me to stop drinking for a second; I don't blame him I did have half of it in less than a minute, so I ended.
"Haven, can I tell you something but you have to promise not to get mad okay?"
"Sure. What's up to Dani?"
Before I could even say another word his lips were attached to mine, Daniel was kissing me right now. The second his lips touched mine I kissed back, they felt so smooth but so perfect for mine, cliche enough, like they were made for each other. Once let go I sat there in shock wondering why in the world a cute boy like Daniel would kiss me?
"Look I'm sorry Haven I didn't mean-" I cut Daniel off by kissing him again. This time with more passion. I could feel him smiling. Everything in that moment felt perfect.