<4>

The door opened, and I saw a boy with very curly hair in front of me, his hair strikingly resembled noodles.
"Hi I'm."
"Haven, yeah I know. Dani boy talks a lot about you" he said smirking "my name is jack if you're wondering, I'll be around." The last thing he said he gave me a wink and left me alone in the front entrance. Odd, but I guess most teenage boys are so I shook it off. While searching around for Daniel I came across the kitchen and sprang for their fridge; yes I know it's not my house, but since I'm such good friends with Daniel I guess I am basically allowed to scavenge in the fridge. While looking on the top shelf, someone grabbed my shoulders causing me to jump.
"Hahahahaha! I got you girlie!" A short boy said. He had very gelled up hair and was wearing a red sweater. He seemed to be a bit young but was still very attractive.
"Dude! I could've hit my head you meanie!" I said in a sarcastic tone, he seemed to be a person I could do that to even if I've only known him for about thirty seconds. He just laughed and left the room, odd but I did notice he left a piece of paper on the table, it said:
Zach, here's my number
274-107-3749 (A/N this is a completely random number, please don't call it)

Okay then, and off I went to the next room only to see Daniel on his guitar just strumming whatever he felt like. It seemed like he hadn't noticed me yet which have me the upper hand. I crept towards him ever so quietly and stole his hat! His head immediately snapped to the direction of me and smiled a devilish smile. I before i could even comprehend what he just did I was in his arms with his hat already back on his head. He was mesmerizing, we were so close right now I could feel his heartbeat in his chest. But before he could notice my tomato face crouched down underneath his grasp and crawled through his legs running away from him.
"Get back here Haven." Daniel screamed chasing me down the hallway until I got to the stairs.Without a second thought I was already climbing the stairs looking for the nearest room to hide in. Looking across the hall was a room that seemed promising, I stepped in and swiftly closed the door gasping for air. Once I turned around I saw a shocked blond haired boy just looking at me, I put my finger to my mouth showing him to stay quiet and he did. I went over to his closet and squeezed myself in the small space, it seemed like he didn't mind relieving me as he went back to playing League of legends.

Five minutes went by of pure silence except the clicks of the boy on his computer, I slowly started to calm down thinking Daniel had given up. So I very slowly started opening the closet door and peeled out one side, there was nobody there. I took a sigh of relief and opened the door completely. Peking around the corner out to the hallway was nothing and nobody so I crepes across the hallway to the next room I saw. Once again I slowly opened the door trying my best to make sure it didn't make a sound, when suddenly,
Creeek
The door made a very loud sound, and I took no chances and just as fast as possible closed the door again relieved. Once I turned around the room I was in felt oddly familiar. The boxes by the windowsill, and the very messy desk right beside the door. It took me a second to realize this was Daniels room, I frantically looked around the room hoping he wasn't in here just waiting for me to notice him and luckily he wasn't. I payed down on his bed trying to catch my breath when suddenly something sprung from the closet right onto me!